• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Berghia Nudibranch & Indo Gold Hammers

Katie M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am gauging interest in berghia nudibranch ($12 each) and Indo Gold hammers - pricing dependent on frags - see below.
Most likely I will be driving from Minneapolis to South Eastern Wisconsin (Burlington area) tomorrow, July 19th and am willing to meet up with people on the way down (can meet most anywhere along I-94).

Please let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks!

IMG_0924.jpeg

Top Left - Single Indo Gold $75
Bottom Left - Double Indo Gold $120
Top Right + Bottom Right Double Indo blueish/golds $135 each

*First pic is under whiter lights and second pic is under blue lights
IMG_0930.jpeg
IMG_0931.jpeg

Thanks for looking - also sell locally in Minneapolis if you're interested :)

OP
OP
Katie M

Katie M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I will be traveling later this week, I'll confirm a time/day soon in case anyone is interested. Thank you!

Carpenter Wayne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in West Allis, which is a suburb of Milwaukee. If it isn't too late I would love one of the blueish gold for $135 and gold info for $75. Name is Wayne and you can either call or text me to arrange a place to meet.
414-430-1234
P.S. if I don't hear from you I will, I will assume I didn't get you in time. :(

OP
OP
Katie M

Katie M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in West Allis, which is a suburb of Milwaukee. If it isn't too late I would love one of the blueish gold for $135 and gold info for $75. Name is Wayne and you can either call or text me to arrange a place to meet.
414-430-1234
P.S. if I don't hear from you I will, I will assume I didn't get you in time. :(
I will be sending you a message later this morning (as now is still too early). Sorry for everything so up in the air, but plans have been dependent on when I have the car. I will be heading out today - leaving Minneapolis at about 12:00 and have to stop in Eau Claire, but then driving almost all the way down and can give you an eta later. Thanks so much!

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be sending you a message later this morning (as now is still too early). Sorry for everything so up in the air, but plans have been dependent on when I have the car. I will be heading out today - leaving Minneapolis at about 12:00 and have to stop in Eau Claire, but then driving almost all the way down and can give you an eta later. Thanks so much!
Just sent you a mesage!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back