• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Berghia nudibranches

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TalkinTangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes I have read the terms and agreements for selling.

I am trying to find homes for Berghia nudibranches. I bought several, and now have the adults and babies!

I am out of aiptasia and I should have prepared for this sooner!

I cannot ship, I do not live near a ups store and it is negative 10 degrees outside, sorry. Anyone near the dekalb county area in need, I will sell them cheap. I am also in the suburbs weekly, so I can meet there depending on the day.

Thanks!

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great deal, wish I was closer - if you don't mind, did you order them online originally? I am looking to order some for my tank

WavyAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am trying to find homes for Berghia nudibranches. I bought several, and now have the adults and babies!

I cannot ship, I do not live near a ups store and it is negative 10 degrees outside, sorry. Anyone near the dekalb county area in need, I will sell them cheap. I am also in the suburbs weekly, so I can meet there depending on the day.

Thanks!
Wish you were in Dekalb County in Georgia! ;)

billyd0214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks!
I live in Crystal Lake. do you have any beghias left? you're about 1 hour drive for me. How much do you want for them?

OP
OP
TalkinTangie

TalkinTangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have several left. I sold a bunch today but have managed to find a bunch throughout today and this evening. As for pricing, just depends on how many you want and sizes. I have several babies and larger ones too.

Feel free to PM me and we can discuss further.

OP
OP
TalkinTangie

TalkinTangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great deal, wish I was closer - if you don't mind, did you order them online originally? I am looking to order some for my tank
Hey sorry I missed your message! Yes I did buy them online. I bought a batch from Salty Underground and then a second batch from ReefTown.
Both were positive interactions and arrived safely, so that was good.

They certainly have done their job and prior to this, I did not know anything about them. I am a strong advocate of them now. I also see a seller here on reef 2 reef, from what I have seen, they seem to carry them and have positive reviews, so that is an option to consider as well.

billyd0214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Crystal Lake. do you have any beghias left? you're about 1 hour drive for me. How much do you want for them?

I have several left. I sold a bunch today but have managed to find a bunch throughout today and this evening. As for pricing, just depends on how many you want and sizes. I have several babies and larger ones too.

Feel free to PM me and we can discuss further.
I would need about 10.. the bigger the better. I'm new here and this was my first post and I don't know how to Private Message :(

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could use a few if you have any left. Where in the suburbs do you get to ? I'm in Carol Stream area
Lmk

mike ob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks!
Still for sale ?

OP
OP
TalkinTangie

TalkinTangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All sold, sorry! I do have a few in a separate tank with some aiptasia. If I can get them to reproduce i will repost and let everyone know, for now they are my backup just in case.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back