• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BERGHIA NUDIBRANCHS FOR SALE!!

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be interested in selling some of your Aptaisas? I have 10 berghias and almost out of Aptaisas to feed. I am trying to start an Aptaisa breeding tank but it could take weeks to get enough generating out of it before they starve out. Having an issue finding Aptaisa breeders as well. Please let me know as I don't want to lose my berghias. They are so beautiful and the only nudibranches that seem to survive in captivity. Thank you in advance for any replies or sources.
I don't have many to sell at the moment. I haven't had time to go clean out the tanks at the few LFS here lately. In a pinch you can order some. I've had to order some in the past from here:

mbmiche

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a "new" used 20g w/10g sump and have like 8-9 aiptasia popping up on the live rock. I have a small xenia and gsp that also hitchhiked in on the rock that came with the tank. Haven't added any nutrients and I'm using the original water. I added new substrate that isn't cycled yet, but was planning on adding some media to the sump and trying to cycle again (I wasn't planning on having the corals). I'm not in a rush to add livestock and am looking for the most effective treatment before I have other stuff in the tank that could complicate things. Is it better to get a few nudis now? Go the chemical route? Or (re)cycle first and then deal with aiptasia? If the answer is nudis now, I'd love to have a chat.

MUTiger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased from Salty Underground and they arrived quickly and healthy. I bought just enough to get free shipping. They absolutely solved the aiptasia problem quite amazingly. All aiptasia were eradicated within just a few days. I never saw the berghia after I put them in the tank; they are small and nocturnal. I presume they all died after all the aiptasia were gone.

reefah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on how many Aiptasia you have, and how quickly you want them gone.

For a medium infestation. (10-20 Aiptasia) I’d get 4 of the 1/2” adults.
Hello. Do you still sell these? I have a reefer 350 with a pretty bad aptasia problem. Probably 20-30 in DT and probably another 10-20 in my sump.

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hi guys,

I have a few berghias for sale if the thread owner ran out. I'm been meeting with locals and shipping them with success from CA. Shipping is expensive but if you have your own account it's much better. Please text me 9096184828.

Frankstank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in need.. but it looks like you aren’t ever available? I don’t see any reply’s hardly for the last year…. Could you possibly text me??
801-891-9329. Thanks I’m in Riverton

Proudtex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We breed and sale the BERGHIA NUDIBRANCH! Natures cure to the Aiptasia Anemone!

Orders over $130 get free shipping!

1/4”-1/2” slugs. $15 ea.
1/2”-3/4” slugs. $20 ea.
3/4”+ slugs. $40 ea.
Shipping. $30

0BC10958-9673-4D89-B70A-00E9D4062DDF.jpeg 478BFF9D-21C4-44CC-8942-6A70B749FF29.jpeg
I am in need. I have plenty to keep a few eating. 60gal tank no aptasia larger than a dime at the moment but dozens of smaller ones.

rd.rnnr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be interested in selling some of your Aptaisas? I have 10 berghias and almost out of Aptaisas to feed. I am trying to start an Aptaisa breeding tank but it could take weeks to get enough generating out of it before they starve out. Having an issue finding Aptaisa breeders as well. Please let me know as I don't want to lose my berghias. They are so beautiful and the only nudibranches that seem to survive in captivity. Thank you in advance for any replies or sources.
Are you selling any berghias? I am in need of about 6 and live in East Bay, San Fran area. Please let me know. Thank you.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back