Berghia Nudis and Picasso trigger

Samanthabea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm assuming it's safe to say my Picasso will eat it but the aptasiaX is not cutting it especially on the glass or when it's upsidedown on equipment so I'm looking for a different solution and I know for sure he will eat a peppermint shrimp because he ate the cleaner shrimp even though it was a very large one

Isopod80

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'd say it's safe to assume the trigger will eat the nudibranchs if he finds them. Although Berghia are almost exclusively nocturnal in my experience. Have you tried superglue for aiptasia?

OP
OP
Samanthabea

Samanthabea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't done that I'm really apprehensive about putting stuff in the tank that isn't made for aquariums

Isopod80

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The gel superglue is safe for aquariums. Just make sure it's cyanoacrylate. Many, including myself, use it to mount frags, etc.

OP
OP
Samanthabea

Samanthabea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long does it take to set there isn't much on the equipment but I don't want it sucked in and clogging

Isopod80

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It skins up very quickly once it comes in contact with water. Full cure can take longer depending on how thick you apply it. Honestly, if you have aiptasia close to intakes or other questionable areas I'd just scrape those few off at the base. If the tank currently has an aiptasia problem doing so to a few isn't really going to make much difference. Glue the rest.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back