Best Corals for beginners

jreynolds13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of corals do you suggest that are on the lower end of the maintenance scale (For beginners). I have my 65 gallon tank water levels stable and have been for a while. I have two clown fish as well in there. I am ready to add corals but dont know where to begin,

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hammers, zoas, frogspawn, GSP duncans and Sinularia Leather is where you could start with.. they don't need to be direct fed as they feed off of fish waste and from photosynthesis, but most benefit from spot feeding, reef-roids works well, as do other similar products.

Tbg299

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of corals do you suggest that are on the lower end of the maintenance scale (For beginners). I have my 65 gallon tank water levels stable and have been for a while. I have two clown fish as well in there. I am ready to add corals but dont know where to begin,
Depends on what coral you plan on keeping.

99gtbaby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duncan’s are hardy, grow fast in the right conditions and look good too.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back