Best (currently available) metal halide reflectors, 48x36x25 sps dominant

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome input and thank you!

I will be going for a 14k look, I've heard great things about their (or maybe that was Ushio) 10k but I think that may be a little too white for me. I ran radiums before and they are great but I'd like to give something else a go. The shimmer and "whiter" spectrum really makes the fish and carpet anemones look so natural. What electronic ballast would you recommend with the 14K hamiltons.

I'll contact Dave as I would like to have some glass so I'll be leaning towards the Cozumel sun pendant and they are currently out of stock.
How long did it take these to come back into stock. They’re of course out again. Sucks things just can’t be in stock.

OP
OP
Smite

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long did it take these to come back into stock. They’re of course out again. Sucks things just can’t be in stock.
Seems like they get shipments in around July. That's when the came in stock last year, and looks like it's the same this year from what Dave said.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back