Best Fish Ever and Favorite Fish Ever: Are they different?

Are you currently housing your most favorite fish ever?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 157 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 329 66.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 2.4%

• Total voters

Reeferbadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My best and favorite fish, also one of my oldest, my Yellow Coris wrasse! Great colour, a great personality, friendly with everyone and constantly hunting around the rockwork after pests and stuff to eat!
Has survived both carpet surfing, overflow diving and a rough infection which left alot of his scales white.
95CE7DE3-9878-43DE-B417-8C3B3F04D8E3.jpeg
I have a pair of them in my 200g - love;em
IMG_0349.png

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Favorite/best fish that I own is my copperband. He’s eaten a few corals but he’s so beautiful I forgave him and he’s still my favorite lol. Devours aiptasia and has the best personality, eats out of my hand and lets me touch him.

Favorite fish that I don’t own has to be a majestic angel. For some reason I’ve just always absolutely loved that fish for as long as I can remember.
Majestic angels are Beautiful

arussellnsg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted clowns and valentini puffer and orchid dottyback and YWG. I'm not happy with my damsel. But all in all, I have a great stock. Valentini puffer was a must have favorite, and he's the boss with floss

Rubberfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Favorite/best fish that I own is my copperband. He’s eaten a few corals but he’s so beautiful I forgave him and he’s still my favorite lol. Devours aiptasia and has the best personality, eats out of my hand and lets me touch him.

Favorite fish that I don’t own has to be a majestic angel. For some reason I’ve just always absolutely loved that fish for as long as I can remember.
That's one of my favorites as well. Definitely on the list when my current tank matures.

RobberyinCSharp1824

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite fish are butterflyfish. I have loved them since I was a child, but I probably won't get them, since I intend on having my tank include corals at some point :c

Back