Best Live Rock Company to Buy From

SaracensRugby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So upgrading to a big boy tank in 2022, but can't use any of my current systems 6 year old rock (too many pests, mainly a small clove polyp that is going everywhere). So going to bleach most of the rocks and start to cure them for a few months. Does anyone have any recommendations on companies that I can buy live rock from? I think getting one piece to seed everything while it cures might be pretty helpful.
Cheers.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gulf Live Rock but that is all I have to compare. Most life compared to other pictures I’ve seen. Rock needs to be cleaned from gulf smut but that just means it’s fresh.Daniel is good to work with and can answer any questions.
@Gulf Live Rock

Duncan62

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gulf Live Rock but that is all I have to compare. Most life compared to other pictures I’ve seen. Rock needs to be cleaned from gulf smut but that just means it’s fresh.Daniel is good to work with and can answer any questions.
@Gulf Live Rock
KPaquatics, live rock and reef and gulf live rock are all excellent.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also Tampa Bay Saltwater. Haven’t heard a bad thing about them. I have KP and love it

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just used Tampa bay saltwater for my life rock.

I had a few questions when ordering and reached out through email and they were extremely helpful and responsive.

highly recommended Tampa bay saltwater

Duncan62

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Gulf Live Rock
That smut is why it's good. You can get nearly dead clean cured rock anywhere. With uncured I give it a light saltwater rinse and in it goes.

Back