Best Orangish colored Acro to fill a spot

BRS

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
see picture below

I have a small spot I’m looking to fill with a nice acro with orangish coloring. I’m not looking for a orange digi bc I know that’s a first thing that’s gonna come to a lot of peoples minds. But an acro with a similar hot orange coloring as like a Forrest fire would work.

thoughts? I’m open to suggestions I’m just looking to fill the spot with something unique to the coloration of the other stuff around it.

I thought about orange passion but aren’t they not really orange? Just the polyps are orange right?
3A5AB14D-A9D0-4419-BB93-1EEF166B1A5E.jpeg

Zoanthids

Joshthebox

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
see picture below

I have a small spot I’m looking to fill with a nice acro with orangish coloring. I’m not looking for a orange digi bc I know that’s a first thing that’s gonna come to a lot of peoples minds. But an acro with a similar hot orange coloring as like a Forrest fire would work.

thoughts? I’m open to suggestions I’m just looking to fill the spot with something unique to the coloration of the other stuff around it.

I thought about orange passion but aren’t they not really orange? Just the polyps are orange right?
3A5AB14D-A9D0-4419-BB93-1EEF166B1A5E.jpeg
OP isn't really orange, it's more of yellow/green. Maybe look into RRC tropicana anacropora, or setosa?

First Choice
OP
GregOyeah

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thanks for the ideas everyone, the orange cremesicle and the orange milli are intriguing.

Maybe it’s just the pictures but the acid trip and solar flare look like they might be a little too similar to the large sunset milli colony I have right near by. The asd milli might be worth a second look though.

BRS

What's the main reason you take on DIY reefing projects?

• Save Money

Votes: 99 33.7%
  • You Like To Make Things

Votes: 105 35.7%
  • Necessity, you want it a certain way

Votes: 74 25.2%
  • Time, you need it quick

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 3.7%
Ultimate Corals