Best Peninsula style AIO tank?

Enad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I've been investigating doing a slight upgrade to a 50-60 gallon AIO tank from my Red Sea Max Nano Penninsula and I'd love to get some second opinions. I've only ever had this Red Sea, so I'm not really sure how the competition stacks up.

I'd REALLY like to keep it as a Penninsula style tank as I want it to be somewhat of a room divider, and I'd like to be at least 50 gal but could go up to 60 gal. Definitely want to keep it under 2k all in(with freight shipping costs etc).

Right now, my top option is the Waterbox 50.3 Peninsula, basically perfect size but it is pricey considering it doesn't come with much in terms of hardware. I can recommission most of the hardware from my Red Sea as I'm not planning on setting up a second tank, but regardless it is a high cost for less hardware. I really like Innovative Marine, but they don't have any larger Peninsula AIO options that I've found.

Outside of Waterbox and IM - I don't really know much about the other options out there. Would love to hear any feedback on the Waterbox 50 Peninsula, as well as any other good Peninsula options out there in my size and price range!

Thanks!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.4%
Back