Best place online for Soft corals with Fair pricing

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like it says where online for great soft corals with decent and fair prices my local stores price gouge and the livestock stinks!

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Best place" is rather subjective. I suggest checking out any of the places that advertise here on R2R, as well as the vendor/sponsor forums. You can also join your local reefing groups on FB and see what people are offering locally.

OP
OP
J

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Best place" is rather subjective. I suggest checking out any of the places that advertise here on R2R, as well as the vendor/sponsor forums. You can also join your local reefing groups on FB and see what people are offering locally.
SO No suggestions ?

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like it says where online for great soft corals with decent and fair prices my local stores price gouge and the livestock stinks!
What kind of soft corals are you looking for? A lot of reefers here will give you a decent deal. Some may even have zoa sale threads open if that's what you're into (hint, hint).

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local reefers is best. Check the livestock forum of this site. Using the filter put your state into the prefix.

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check us out! We have a live sale going on right now and theres a lot of corals on the site. You can even sort by price if you have a budget in mind
Additionally, shipping is only 34.99 right now

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had good luck with softies at MarineFarmers, AquaSD (not available all the time), and Aquacorals. All have done great and are nice size (minus my specieal little guys from MF that are growing nicely - stereonepthea cuts), very good prices.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back