Best place to buy holy grail torch?

kartrsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Collector syndrome is getting the best of me.

77BD0BC9-79C1-42A9-97A9-C908CDAD6776.jpeg

Went from dragon soul to Aussie gold to indo gold to hellfire to now dragon ball to cotton candy. Now looking at holy grail. Spent good $$$ on torches lately, but now seeing the holy grail and wondering if it’s worth it. What’s a good price per head? Don’t care about lineage, only care about looks. Found a shop selling a head with blue tips for $750. Does anyone regret getting the holy grail?

supernanoguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank. Depending on size I’d say that’s about normal for a HG. Torches in my opinion are the coolest tank inhabitants and HG’s live up to their names. Local is always best but seems shops are having a hard time getting specimens. At least in my neck of the woods. GL.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite vendor by far, and the only online shop I buy from these days, with the best collector diversity for the price is @calikidcorals calikidcorals.com . They typically always have hellfires, ny knicks, and other ridiculous torches in stock. Always periodically check their auction site: calikidauctions.com . You can snag amazing corals at steep discounts there.

At quick glance, they have this bad boy for sale right now:
CA547A97-1E54-4BDF-8FC6-9CE2902E4749.png
As always, the best deals are local. There’s always that one dude who sells good stuff for cheap.

Last edited:

bmbrad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite vendor by far, and the only online shop I buy from these days, with the best collector diversity for the price is @calikidcorals calikidcorals.com . They typically always have hellfires, ny knicks, and other ridiculous torches in stock. Always periodically check their auction site: calikidauctions.com . You can snag amazing corals at steep discounts there.

At quick glance, they have this bad boy for sale right now:
CA547A97-1E54-4BDF-8FC6-9CE2902E4749.png
As always, the best deals are local. There’s always that one dude who sells good stuff for cheap.
I ordered from them on a Reef2reef sale and it’s probably the worst packaging and wrong address I’ve ever experienced with any vendor that has shipped to me. Half the water was in the box and as cold as ice Water and they didn’t ship it to the right address so I had to call FedEx and drive 30 mins to meet their driver just to get my package that day.

Back