Best Place to Buy SPS online ?

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this one should get a ton of different opinions, BUT hoping to nail down a good idea on where some of the better places to buy sps online are. :)

Here is what I am looking for ... some of the more rare pieces ( a good selection of them) as I begin to grow put some stuff for my move into a 300 gallon rimless sometime in the near future as well as a dedicated frag tank.

Obviously price is key, and while I do not mind paying for a good piece, I also don't want to get taken in the process. I found that while just looking around in the sponsor section, the prices were all over the map .. some seemed reasonable, others look outrageous in comparison.

I am hoping others who have already went this route and looked into places can help to maybe save me some time. ;Happy

Appreciate any feedback or help!

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlecorals, boom and RMF (more expensive) are my favorites... no hype or tricks, just solid, reliable stuff.

I also got some really, nice reasonable stuff from this place called Dynasty corals, but they do not have a website, just FaceBook, I guess.

You could also consider some of the awesome hobbyists. Copps sells on RC and has some of the largest and healthiest frags on the planet. There are many on here as well.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back