Best place to order corals on Black Friday??!!

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your favorite site to order cheap but nice corals.!! First year reefing Black Friday I wanna know the best spot for cheap corals that you guys use?! I like 50% off or better ;) lol

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like 50% off or better ;) lol

Haha dont fall for the oldest sales trick in the book. You can get 80% off every weekend from somebody. Of course that is based on a list price that is about 150% higher than you can find it for other places online.

I have not seen anything i consider really crazy good deals on coral personally other than some sites with decent giveaways(if u can get it).

If looking for SPS i would say @Battlecorals sale is a good one(30% off everything on order over $300). "Only" 30%, but thats off a legitimate selling price not the artificial 80% discounts we see a lot of.

Also i think @Lazys Coral House and @ReefChasers has some pretty good deals right now.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Timeless corals is my go to place now. Great quality and pricing outcompetes the big name vendors a lot. Check their website.

Fishnfun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a JerseyCorals order and the torches were excellent quality. Conversely, I just got a QueensCityCoral order and my rasta torch died within hours.

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked on one banner here that showed 50% off. It was a joke, as some else pointed out, prices were definitely inflated to begin with.

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My conclusion after looking all day is I think most places definitely inflated the prices to begin with ....well I guess I saved a lot of money thought I was gonna be able to fill up my tank for half the price lol Dk what I was thinking

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My conclusion after looking all day is I think most places definitely inflated the prices to begin with ....well I guess I saved a lot of money thought I was gonna be able to fill up my tank for half the price lol Dk what I was thinking

Ya a whole lot of the vendors have really inflated prices as normal then build the hype for the biweekly "once in a lifetime sale up to 80% off" where prices sometimes get down to comparable level that many of the smaller vendors are offering everyday.

Back