Best Places to By High End Wrasses

dbp99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Looking for couple good places to buy high end wrasses (ie Hooded, Flame, etc). Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks! Dave

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Divers den at Live Aquaria, blue zoo aquatics, saltwater fish.com, and vivid aquariums all seem to have good stock and good guarantees.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would agree with most mentioned. live aquaria/DD, Pacific Island aquatics, nicewrasse.com, are the ones I was gonna personally suggest. Of you're looking for something specific, Brett at nicewrasse is willing to get just about anything fir ya!!

Genesis Corals

Genesis 1:21
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only complaint about Brett at Nicewrasse.com, is if he doesn't have it in stock there is no guarantee he can get it for you. After two months and countless emails saying he almost had my list complete, he only had 1 fish out of 10 on my list (the rarest thing on my list was a PBT, so nothing crazy). I will say that my previous order with him, the fish I got in were super healthy, but unfortunately this last ordeal left a sour taste in my mouth.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would agree with most mentioned. live aquaria/DD, Pacific Island aquatics, nicewrasse.com, are the ones I was gonna personally suggest. Of you're looking for something specific, Brett at nicewrasse is willing to get just about anything fir ya!!

Also check out Nicewrasse.com, pacific island aquatics, and ny aquatics.

Good call. I had forgotten about nicewrasse. Another very reputable source.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 59 56.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • None.

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.6%

Back