Best products ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought a lot of pods over the years and a lot of algae, and I cannot tell you how many times it has arrived dead and had sellers try and convince me the critters are alive.
I've done this too long, I know when pods are dead and algae has fouled. Or my favorite I'm promised 3K pods and I can literally count two dozen in the jar.
Not ONCE has this happened with any order I've gotten from you guys. (hopefully I don't jinx myself there). Every single time (even when I've had a container leak--of course you made that right with no issues) the pods and algae are alive and unfouled.
Also, when you guys say THOUSANDS there really are THOUSANDS in a jar.
Thank you for that. Thank you for having great customer service and always being on top of your game.

Fishy212

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought a lot of pods over the years and a lot of algae, and I cannot tell you how many times it has arrived dead and had sellers try and convince me the critters are alive.
I've done this too long, I know when pods are dead and algae has fouled. Or my favorite I'm promised 3K pods and I can literally count two dozen in the jar.
Not ONCE has this happened with any order I've gotten from you guys. (hopefully I don't jinx myself there). Every single time (even when I've had a container leak--of course you made that right with no issues) the pods and algae are alive and unfouled.
Thank you for that. Thank you for having great customer service and always being on top of your game.
I can back you up on this. Always been a satisfied customer when I purchase from algae barn. They are definitely top notch and I have never questioned any product I get from them. My mandarin is fat and very happy :)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love you! If you ever have an issue, please reach out. We don't control the transit process (but we do our best to prevent against shipping issues), but we do promise to make sure you are satisfied :).

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back