Best Rimless Tanks (55 Gallon - 75 Gallon)

CrazyDuck959

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I plan to upgrade my nano tank. But I plan to do a DIY setup. I’m wondering what rimless tanks you all suggest (55 Gallon - 75 Gallon). I plan to build myself a custom stand. But I am in need of tank suggestions. If any of you have any ideas please let me know. I have never bought a large rimless tank before and I really just need a tank that will be strong and durable, while also not being overwhelmingly expensive.

Thanks in advance!
- Sam

OP
OP
CrazyDuck959

CrazyDuck959

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for the mention @mehaffydr

I sure do love talking tanks. Here to help even if a different vendor is the better fit.

Hello!

So basically I’m upgrading my tank (To a 55 - 75 Gal Tank). I don’t normally buy rimless tanks but I feel like with saltwater it will look all the better. I plan to build a custom stand and do all the plumbing myself. But I can’t seem to find the right tank to use. Everything I find either breaks the budget or would be really difficult to do plumbing for. So I’m asking for other peoples opinions in this as I am definitely not a expert. If you know any good tanks that don’t break the budget but also allow for easy plumbing installments it would be a huge help! Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
CrazyDuck959

CrazyDuck959

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And if I need to I can always get a non rimless aquarium. But I just think a rimless would look better. If you think it’s better to go with a rimmed tank I totally can do that.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

So basically I’m upgrading my tank (To a 55 - 75 Gal Tank). I don’t normally buy rimless tanks but I feel like with saltwater it will look all the better. I plan to build a custom stand and do all the plumbing myself. But I can’t seem to find the right tank to use. Everything I find either breaks the budget or would be really difficult to do plumbing for. So I’m asking for other peoples opinions in this as I am definitely not a expert. If you know any good tanks that don’t break the budget but also allow for easy plumbing installments it would be a huge help! Thanks in advance!
for sure. started thinking about your question.... What does your budget look like?

not sure what breaking your budget looks like. Let everyone know so the R2R support can help you out.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back