Best settings for a 10 gall with ai prime 16 hd for sps ?

mr.a.vachier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there , wondering if anyone could share or give Input on what percentages to set up my new AI Prime HD . I have a new 10 gallon , 12"high and have the light mounted 8" over the surface . I plan on having some sps and a rbta . I wanted to achieve good par and great health and coloration. New to using ai and hoping you guys could help me out ! I just want a healthy tank that pops.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Start with 40% blue and 12% white with 6% green and red and see how it all looks

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there , wondering if anyone could share or give Input on what percentages to set up my new AI Prime HD . I have a new 10 gallon , 12"high and have the light mounted 8" over the surface . I plan on having some sps and a rbta . I wanted to achieve good par and great health and coloration. New to using ai and hoping you guys could help me out ! I just want a healthy tank that pops.
Ai has lighting schedules that you can download from their website directly to your app

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
mr.a.vachier

mr.a.vachier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ai has lighting schedules that you can download from their website directly to your app
Thank you so much yeah bv I was curious about those but my concern is would it be too much because I just have a 20 gallon and I'm sure that those settings are gor far bigger tanks with multiple ai light and I'm not sure how that works or compares to a 10 gal 12 inch tall tank with single ai prime HD 8 inches off the water.

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much yeah bv I was curious about those but my concern is would it be too much because I just have a 20 gallon and I'm sure that those settings are gor far bigger tanks with multiple ai light and I'm not sure how that works or compares to a 10 gal 12 inch tall tank with single ai prime HD 8 inches off the water.
I had a ten gallon with a download from the site worked well but I thought the same thing you did. There are a few downloads on there for smaller tanks

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anything the download will give you a base from from total time the light is on to ramp up/ramp down etc. If there is something you want to change it is easy to do. I do not know anything about lighting so I left the task for the experts

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 149 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back