Best Time To Purcahse A CADE AQUARIUM IS NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CADE SUMMER SLAM!!!!
GET YOUR TANK SETUP KIT FREE !

Our Kits Are:
  • Sized Right for Your Tank
  • Premium Salt, Sand, and Bacteria
  • Ample Varieties of Reef Rock
  • Ready to Run From Day One

650114000057194004_zc_v16_1654285180631_cadekit_promo22.png

Magic031707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CADE SUMMER SLAM!!!!

GET YOUR TANK SETUP KIT FREE !

Our Kits Are:
  • Sized Right for Your Tank
  • Premium Salt, Sand, and Bacteria
  • Ample Varieties of Reef Rock
  • Ready to Run From Day One

650114000057194004_zc_v16_1654285180631_cadekit_promo22.png
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had problems with Algaebarn in the way they do business? So I was at my parents house about 2 weeks ago and I decided to purchased a Cade 2100 s2 from them. They are in their 80s and do not have a desktop computer. They have the special now that you get the free starter kit with it. So I purchased the tank via my phone. Moving forward a week later I got the tank and stand and I was wondering where the rocks, salt etc was at. So I called and they told me that I didn't pick the option to get the starter kit. I told them there was no option to pick when I was checking out. So the customer service representative tried on their phone and he said "you know what, you are right...you don't have a way to pick which option. So then they said that they could ship it to me but I have to pay the expedited shipping cost. Then they called back and said they wanted me to pay half of the shipping, so I did. Hour later they call back again and say they cannot get it out for delivery today but on Monday so now I have to pay full price. So I asked what about normal delivery and they said I still have to pay full price. Does this sound like I should come out the pocket with anything? They admitted that there was a glitch on their end. Thoughts?

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there- We truly apologize for the situation! It sounds like you were given some misinformation. We are going to have one of our representatives give you a call shortly so we can get things worked out for you! Thank you so much for your patience! :)

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back