Best way to remove emperor Angel from mixed reef?

BRS
OP
JoeP26

JoeP26

View Badges
Reaction score
...more research should go into buying fish. It is not reef safe and requires a 200+ gallon aquarium. Every purchase made for a reef tank should be properly researched first
I'm sorry where in the title or description did I ask for a lecture? Did you think I was completely oblivious before getting the emperor or did you purposely overlook where I said, "I wanted to try my luck." You are not the gatekeeper on reefing. Your opinions don't matter. I do what I want with *my* tank and you can you do what you want with yours. And I won't even lecture you about anything you do because I'm that nice of a person. Isn't that great? Take a seat, buddy.

Maxout
First Choice
OP
JoeP26

JoeP26

View Badges
Reaction score
Align chakra and use net very fast when feeding , it’s worked for me with yellow tangs, copper bands ect , or you can feed the fish in a net so they used to it over time and then you can catch
Yah I think I'll try that first.

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I had the very same problem with an Emperor angel in my 180 (except it went after anemones). My fish loved flakes, so I got a small hook, got some flake food wet and caked it on the hook, and then tossed it in the tank. It took a few tries and I almost caught a dozen other fish, but after about 10 min, I got him!

Mibu

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I had the very same problem with an Emperor angel in my 180 (except it went after anemones). My fish loved flakes, so I got a small hook, got some flake food wet and caked it on the hook, and then tossed it in the tank. It took a few tries and I almost caught a dozen other fish, but after about 10 min, I got him!
My husbands co-worker says they look tasty.

Avast
UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls