Best way to remove emperor Angel from mixed reef?

OP
OP
JIsBusyReefing

JIsBusyReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...more research should go into buying fish. It is not reef safe and requires a 200+ gallon aquarium. Every purchase made for a reef tank should be properly researched first
I'm sorry where in the title or description did I ask for a lecture? Did you think I was completely oblivious before getting the emperor or did you purposely overlook where I said, "I wanted to try my luck." You are not the gatekeeper on reefing. Your opinions don't matter. I do what I want with *my* tank and you can you do what you want with yours. And I won't even lecture you about anything you do because I'm that nice of a person. Isn't that great? Take a seat, buddy.

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Align chakra and use net very fast when feeding , it’s worked for me with yellow tangs, copper bands ect , or you can feed the fish in a net so they used to it over time and then you can catch

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the very same problem with an Emperor angel in my 180 (except it went after anemones). My fish loved flakes, so I got a small hook, got some flake food wet and caked it on the hook, and then tossed it in the tank. It took a few tries and I almost caught a dozen other fish, but after about 10 min, I got him!

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the very same problem with an Emperor angel in my 180 (except it went after anemones). My fish loved flakes, so I got a small hook, got some flake food wet and caked it on the hook, and then tossed it in the tank. It took a few tries and I almost caught a dozen other fish, but after about 10 min, I got him!
My husbands co-worker says they look tasty.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back