Beta Tester Program Update

Discussion in 'MindStream' started by Step Ahead Innovations, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Rsaalman

Rsaalman Dysfunctional Veteran

Kickstarter Email this morning.

Posted by Step Ahead Innovations, Inc.
    We are still hard at work here at Step Ahead Innovations and we wanted to update our backers that testing and refinements on the MindStream monitor are coming along nicely. We have been somewhat restricted in our ability to progress as quickly as we'd like due to financial constraints after the Kickstarter campaign, but our private capital raise is going well. We have recently received investments from the founder of a Fortune 500 medical technology company and the owner of an aquarium service firm. We have also been invited to present to a group of venture capital investors in Silicon Valley in two weeks! Our team continues to seek additional capital to keep the momentum going, and we are still aiming to launch beta testing in the coming months and the product itself sometime this year. We appreciate your continued patience as we finalize the MindStream monitor, and we look forward to getting it in your hands as soon as possible!

2. bsstover

bsstover Acroholic R2R Supporter Partner Member 2018

I personally am still very interested in this project. Having just recently starting to dose potassium and iodine to my tank, I therefore have also just started the very painfully long process of testing for these elements. This would make life easier on so many levels.

3. watchguy123

watchguy123 Valuable Member R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award

Should this product actually come to market, and function as promised, the price will likely be irrelevant. Having tried testers like the idip and found them not to meet my needs (it seems to be grossly inaccurate and inconsistent), I don't expect to be the first one on the block to purchase this new technology. If it proves to be reliable and accurate, I imagine it will be utilized by most reefers ultimately. I very much hope they hurry up and succeed.

4. 7hogwarts

7hogwarts Active Member R2R Supporter

I hope Mindstream chimes in here with some updates. I for one am looking forward to this product.

5. BlueCursor

BlueCursor Active Member

They just sent another email this morning. They are still trying to raise funds to release the product. Appears that they have only raised 40% of what they need.

6. jamie callard

jamie callard Active Member Gold Sponsor

How are theu trying to raise funds i know they dod a kickstart but dont think it went to well

7. BlueCursor

BlueCursor Active Member

They are soliciting investors based off the kickstart program.

8. ngvu1

ngvu1 Valuable Member

I have been following the progress of this product for a few years now. I keep hoping one day I will see this product.

9. BlueCursor

BlueCursor Active Member

Early claims of a 2014 release have obviously failed. Same with the 2015 release. Clearly they have issues. Hard to jump on board a company that misses a release by 2 years. I hope they do come out some day with their product, but now I'm invested in photometers and automation that they don't work with, so they have missed their window with me; especially at the tune of $30+/mo after an initial investment of $600+.

10. smh254

smh254 Valuable Member Partner Member 2018

Anyone know what's going on with this thing?

Hernan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted