• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BEWARE! Dabcrusher

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Fourstars

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two Tunze 6040 powerheads from Dabcrusher. One came with a repaired cord right at the powerhead (see picture). After four pages of correspondence he finally refunded me my money for one of powerheads and then mentioned he works or Algae Barn and knows the Tunze rep and stated they had issues with a batch of bad cordsets.
F5F550F6-B918-4A81-9CA7-C61E980671D9.jpeg
15B74DB8-663C-4F1D-9EC8-FF2E8BF6B14B.jpeg
So I decided I should check the other powerhead closer and noticed sure enough it had cracking at the powerhead cord. I have asked him to help me get this second one replaced through Tunze before I return the powerhead he refunded me originally for.He refused to help me with the second bad powerhead and threatened to file a claim and recoup the refund he sent. Now I have two bad powerheads. This person obviously new the issues with the cords before he sent and instead of getting the issue solved with Tunze before sending them out stuck me with them. getting me a new cord set or at least the invoice so I can deal direct with Tunze should not be so difficult. What really sucks is I had just sent my son some money and forgot to reset from friends and family so I have no recourse! BEWARE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two Tunze 6040 powerheads from Dabcrusher/Robert Vice. One came with a repaired cord right at the powerhead (see picture). After four pages of correspondence he finally refunded me my money for one of powerheads and then mentioned he works or Algae Barn and knows the Tunze rep and stated they had issues with a batch of bad cordsets.
So I decided I should check the other powerhead closer and noticed sure enough it had cracking at the powerhead cord. I have asked him to help me get this second one replaced through Tunze before I return the powerhead he refunded me originally for.He refused to help me with the second bad powerhead and threatened to file a claim and recoup the refund he sent. Now I have two bad powerheads. This person obviously new the issues with the cords before he sent and instead of getting the issue solved with Tunze before sending them out stuck me with them. getting me a new cord set or at least the invoice so I can deal direct with Tunze should not be so difficult. What really sucks is I had just sent my son some money and forgot to reset from friends and family so I have no recourse! BEWARE!
You got refunded your money and were supposed to send the pump back aka you got your money givevit up scammer

Last edited by a moderator:

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two Tunze 6040 powerheads from Dabcrusher. One came with a repaired cord right at the powerhead (see picture). After four pages of correspondence he finally refunded me my money for one of powerheads and then mentioned he works or Algae Barn and knows the Tunze rep and stated they had issues with a batch of bad cordsets.
[/QUOTE
Why would you sell a pump in that condition? Seems like you are the scammer.
It got refunded and it wasn't my pump I tried to send him a new one and he didn't want it tried to refund all the money for both pumps he won't sent them back. And he's using my real name on here and threatening me to come to my work to settle it. I told him to check the other cord then he get a good idea he can get both pump for 70 $ and keep the one I refunded the money for

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Personal Names removed. Please take it off of R2R. Thanks.

OP
OP
Fourstars

Fourstars

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a lot of issues Dabcrusher did replace the faulty powerhead. I hope he has learned how valuable a person’s reputation is here on R2R. So my rating is now a neutral rating.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back