• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BEWARE of a Nicholas Benevivia, do not sell or deal with him

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Blue Collared Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha you’re a joke. I sent you pictures snd videos of my tanks snd photos of your shady frags. 320$ isn’t much to you but it is to some. Specially when you are deceived on the item you spent the money on. You can see the photos that your melting zoas are there just withering away to nothing next to completely healthy corals. Again, you don’t even know the corals you supposedly sent yet I’m the scammer. You’re all over the place. Buyers beware. This guy is known locally for being a shady character. And he’s a real estate agent and in the medical field posting photos of people’s children on the internet. Keep your children safe from this guy.

OP
OP
david_ma

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Haha you’re a joke. I sent you pictures snd videos of my tanks snd photos of your shady frags. 320$ isn’t much to you but it is to some. Specially when you are deceived on the item you spent the money on. You can see the photos that your melting zoas are there just withering away to nothing next to completely healthy corals. Again, you don’t even know the corals you supposedly sent yet I’m the scammer. You’re all over the place. Buyers beware. This guy is known locally for being a shady character. And he’s a real estate agent and in
Exactly my point! If $300 was pushing your limit, why did you compulsively spend $620 with me in 2 separate transactions, only to try and take back from me? You even said you were “hiding it from your girlfriend”.
anyway, I hope this doesn’t happen to sellers that actually rely on such funds.
On my final note, if you simply wanted money for your needs and spent more than you should have, say so and i wouldve been more than happy to simply give you some back! No need for what you tried or is trying. Period.

Blue Collared Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bud I spend over 1k a month buying corals. I’ve completely fine financially. I don’t like hearing my wife complain about my spending. A lot of people hide their spending from their wife. You never once offered any type of resolution. You immediately called me a scammer. I was just keeping you in the loop with how the corals were snd told you let’s wait snd see how they take and open. Not once did you try snd make the deal better or anything. Before asking for refund I asked for replacing. And I stated I’d send the corals back. Which is still on the table.

OP
OP
david_ma

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Bud I spend over 1k a month buying corals. I’ve completely fine financially. I don’t like hearing my wife complain about my spending. A lot of people hide their spending from their wife. You never once offered any type of resolution. You immediately called me a scammer. I was just keeping you in the loop with how the corals were snd told you let’s wait snd see how they take and open. Not once did you try snd make the deal better or anything. Before asking for refund I asked for replacing. And I stated I’d send the corals back. Which is still on the table.
You can keep whatever you have there. In all fairness, you did not once send me any photo of any coral in the containers being upset or closed upon first 10 hrs of arrival( even though standard is 2hr doa). Im therefore almost confident paypal will side with me.
regardless of all that, What would you like from me? I simply felt “taken advantage of” and its not a good feeling.

Blue Collared Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like a replacement of the corals or some sort of refund in all honesty at this point. I myself feel taken advantage of. I didn’t take photos of the corals in the packs but within 30 minutes photos we’re taken and shown to you with the time stamp. I’m not here to get over on any vendors nor have I ever had to do a charge back before. I have a good reputation with any vendor I’ve ever dealt with or any customer I’ve sold to and have myself refunded customers on my dime on stuff sent that they were unhappy with. You didn’t discuss a doa or have one listed to follow. I myself took the photo and kept you in the loop the entire time and said let’s wait it out to see how they do. Talking with other vendors and showing photos they agreed with me that’s when I asked for replacement or refund which you refused. I’m sure we can work something out but I believe I did to my best ability keep things civil, keep you informed and never tried to scam you.

OP
OP
david_ma

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
You also immediately blocked me during our discussion of the mishap and left me no other option to file a claim instead of respectfully ironing things out. That’s not cool at all.
Im sure your time is valuable and so is mine, was simply not interested in going back/forth at that point.
I cannot ship corals to you right now and dont even have these anymore. How much money do you want from me?

Blue Collared Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure your time is valuable and so is mine, was simply not interested in going back/forth at that point.
I cannot ship corals to you right now and dont even have these anymore. How much money do you want from me?
I believe what I claimed was fair. Thank you for the refund and being an honest vendor. Means a lot. I do believe in karma and would never do anything shady like that

OP
OP
david_ma

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
I believe what I claimed was fair. Thank you for the refund and being an honest vendor. Means a lot. I do believe in karma and would never do anything shady like that
The initial $320 was for the godzillas, you sent $300 for all the zoas, correct? And didnt you send a photo of the gmk opened in your tank? How about i refund you $200 and we call it even? And amen to karma.

Blue Collared Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ll consider that fair, thank you for solving this problem. When I receive funds I’ll close claim and remove post from here and fb scammer page. Thank you.

OP
OP
david_ma

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
The one transaction is under review so i cant refund from there. Did you send $300 from a dana ingham? Have several paypal transaction, trying to see which one to refund from

Blue Collared Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, she’s my attorney lol. You can send back to her snd she can venmo back to me. Or you can Venmo me directly snd I’ll remove claim. I’ll remove the reviewed claim and post in there that the dispute has been resolved mutually.

OP
OP
david_ma

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Done. Please cancel the paypal dispute and remove post on facebook and feedback,
Ill update here as well.

Attachments

• 22A9F963-B548-40DC-BF3D-3DAE8F1C140F.png
    22A9F963-B548-40DC-BF3D-3DAE8F1C140F.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
david_ma

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
This dispute has been resolved mutually. Thank you everyone

OP
OP
david_ma

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0

I’ll consider that fair, thank you for solving this problem. When I receive funds I’ll close claim and remove post from here and fb scammer page. Thank you.
You will be canceling the paypal dispute now that i refunded you correct? Havent seen it go through yet.

OP
OP
david_ma

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Quick update:
As of 11:30pm the dispute hasn’t been canceled although my refund already went through :/ was extremely responsive until it was time to cancel the dispute lol.

Attachments

• 2560B00B-D9B7-4C8A-8D0A-7C5DCA95FC7E.jpeg
    2560B00B-D9B7-4C8A-8D0A-7C5DCA95FC7E.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 35

Blue Collared Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your refund hasn’t cleared and I have yet to be paid. Once I receive funds like stated. I will remove dispute like previously stated.

Back