• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beware of buyer @meinestrasse , doesnt return items after refund!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to note this is still a open/pending dispute on paypal but based on his actions and words exchanged in the conversation it appears Mr. @meinestrasse wont be doing what not only is right but is required of him. I have attached pictures from todays conversation to illustrate why i am making this post. im not here to slander anyone and this is truly an unfortunate but yet unavoidable incident( unless i persoanlly decide to drive 10 hours for delivery) but i just either want all my items returned or money back but i believe it was never his intentions to return everything because he kept trying to get everything FAR cheaper than already offered. I have also attached a picture at the end ( sorry for how hard it is to read but its the first line thats still the same), where Mr. @meinestrasse says i changed the ad. I never changed anything except prices or removal of items during sales.

above linked is my sale ad that this transaction came from. Just a little background ( have screen shots of all convos taken), so i was contacted to buy the whole Carx setup and i told him i was willing to ship everything except the tank. i told him the tank would be cheaper to purchase in person. He agreed to 450 shipped with no extra insurance purchased. I send pictures before break down and pictutres of it in box. I was asked why it looks different, and i informed him i purchased a bigger pump for the reactor nothing else was brought up from Mr. @meinestrasse. A few days go buy and am informed the pump and some of the pvc was broken. Even properly packaged stuff happens and its unfortunate. i asked him if he wanted to file the insurance or me as the 100$ insurance covered the pump and then some. He did not want to deal with that and he stated he wasnt happy with the age of the product. He was under the impression that everything was bought brand new in 2019 but that wasnt the case, things were just bought in 2019. i never tried to hide the defects or imply things were brand new but i can see where the confusion took place. I told him i was sorry to hear about the shipping mishandling but he saw the pictures prior to the sale so i felt if he didnt want it he had time to make that decision. He proposed me to refund 300$ out of the 450$. I told him that wasnt an acceptable proposal as the pump is the only thing broken and to file a dispute with paypal. Paypal finds the case in his favor issues him a full refund and 'APPARENTLY' paypal tells tells him to only ship back the broken piece. Almost 10 days later i finally recieve my CaRx reactor and broken pump but no carbon doser or milwaukee PH monitor probe. I contacted him today in regards to the status of my other two items and this is the conversation

evidence paypal.png IMG_7199.png IMG_7200 (1).png Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 8.17.28 PM.jpg IMG_7202.png IMG_7209.png IMG_7210.png IMG_7211.png View recent photos.jpg

IMG_7204.png

meinestrasse

Trusted Member & R2R Supporter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@leroy_jenkinz is a dishonest seller. Edited his ad to cover up his original description that everything was purchased new. Fortunately I screenshotted the original post that claimed all was new in 2019. He sent me a box of broken parts and refused to take it back. PayPal settled in my favor. And so did American Express. Seller is bitter he lost. Told him he could have his junk shipped back at his expense. Seller is a liar. Dishonest. See photos of original post and junk he sent me. He is welcome to have this junk shipped back but at his expense but he insists I spend $50 to do so. No way. Would not do business with this seller.

BA1AF0A9-FB1A-4B8A-8662-CCF1CBFD6830.png 98139C86-2CBA-48F5-A2C5-BB277F482014.jpeg 9FF5B7D7-6A12-4CC1-9F34-87D0FAFEAD61.jpeg 521B8439-9C53-4DE4-BB42-6C0835938E5A.jpeg D86099AE-FFF8-4C79-A6E6-E525629D92CE.jpeg E29286AB-9128-4304-84B8-40AEDBD0DB08.jpeg F654EE36-EE66-40C3-B469-9C039BC5217F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
leroy_jenkinz

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@leroy_jenkinz is a dishonest seller. Edited his ad to cover up his original description that everything was purchased new. Fortunately I screenshotted the original post that claimed all was new in 2019. He sent me a box of broken parts and refused to take it back. PayPal settled in my favor. And so did American Express. Seller is bitter he lost. Told him he could have his junk shipped back at his expense. Seller is a liar. Dishonest. See photos of original post and point of sale he sent me. He is welcome to have this junk shipped back but at his expense but he insists I spend $50 to do so. No way. Would not do business with this seller.

I dont know how you were able to edit that in there but i didnt change anything. im so over arguing with you. i didnt ship you a box of broken items literally shipped you what i took a picture of in our convos. Yes those are pictures of them broken AFTER being shipped so idk why you posted them as if i just chunked broken stuff in there. you really think i took a live picture of it in working order, then broke everything, and wrapped it up? what good does that do me? Obviously i learned 4-5 inches of plastic foam isnt good enough, lesson learned. You clearly were suppose to return EVERYTHING so of course i am going to be "bitter" especially when you got your money back but you only ship back 1/3 of the items. How can you not see that? You didnt make me pay the first time for my returned items and you gladly shipped the broken stuff back free of charge but nooooo lets keep what works and try to offer me 150 for something worth twice if not 3x that. You do see that right? that i just want MY items since you no longer PAID for them?

IMG_7218.PNG IMG_7219.PNG

meinestrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@leroy_jenkinz You’re only digging yourself in a bigger hole. Anyone can go look at your original post and see the note at the bottom that it was edited after I called you on your lies You’re a dishonest seller that tried to take advantage. Now you claim I edited something into your post.

Original post followed by sellers edited post below. Notice first sentence in each. Seller removed the word "new".

Last edited:
OP
OP
leroy_jenkinz

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@leroy_jenkinz You’re only digging yourself in a bigger hole. Anyone can go look at your original post and see the note at the bottom that it was edited after I called you on your B.S. You’re a dishonest seller that tried to take advantage. Now you claim I edited something into your post. Again, here is sellers original post. Notice the first sentence where he claims all new in 2019. Now compare to how his ad appears now. Deceptive and deceitful seller.

Original post followed by sellers edited post. Notice first sentence in each.

im not replying after this because im not trying to have it locked down. i already admitted in my first post i edited the ad through the sale. that wasnt the only thing sold but i never had the word new in there. i specifically left it out because i didnt want things like this to happen. people thinking they getting some brand new spanking piece of equipment when thats not the case. Please tell me in private where i tried to take advantage of you? i say private because i dont have to block someone, im an adult and capabale of having a conversation. I literally made this post because you blocked my phone number and clearly not returning the items. so where am i trying to take advantage? If anything i believe people see you trying to swindle a cheaper sale on an already discounted piece of equipment.
you didnt like the items and wanted a 300 dollar discount for over 1000$ worth of items i said no and to file a dispute because guess what i listed everything as it was and thought paypal would see that and tell you to file the insurance.

Fine by me, paypal tells me to give you refund and you ship the items back BUT YOU ONLY SHIP A PIECE OF IT. so again how am i digging a hole because you wont return the rest of my stuff? youre ignoring the facts and trying to attack me for personally as a dishonest person but i literaally have posted screenshots of everything. i can show the whole conversation but i listed all the facts ( which you have yet to refute because its true) all you keep pointing to is this word "new" and how you want me to pay 50$ upfront. Im done arguing and replying because clearly you think youre in the right for keeping items and money and look at it as a "i win you lose" situation. ill just let paypal and police handle it at this point i just want everyone to see the situation and how you still refuse to return the items. i literally agreed to paying for them after i get them as seen in option A but instead you want to try and paint me as some swindler or weasel when its clearly you man. If you want to discuss something again you can message me on here but i have feeling you just want to keep bringing up a edit thinking thats the reason we are here in this situation in the first place

meinestrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dishonest seller @leroy_jenkinz:

As I said to you MANY times, you can have your junk shipped back but at your expense. I'm not going to pay yet another shipping fee (third one, by the way) for your dishonesty and misrepresentation. Like I said before, if you send payment for shipping, I will send your junk back. I don't trust you after what you've done so I'm not fronting the cost of shipping on your deceptive word that you will reimburse me once it arrives. There is a VALID reason why both PayPal and American Express sided with me @meinestrasse and refunded me the cost. I have been a reputable PayPal user since the year 2000. You @leroy_jenkinz have your PayPal account locked for fraud. Which you deserve. Come here to disparage me...you better have your facts straight, your ducks lined up in a row, and evidence to support your lies. I had a hunch you were a scammer, so I made sure to keep records of the evidence.

OP
OP
leroy_jenkinz

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I’ll pay you after I get my tracking number I don’t see how hard that is? You didn’t win the situation dude. PAYPAL GAVE YOU YOURE REFUND FOR YOU TO RETURN ALL THE ITMES. Not part of them. THATS HOW RETURNS AND REFUNDS WORK you hard headed fool
My account isn’t locked? I literally just used it so why spout off that lie? Do I need to show a video proof of that to show you just make **** up? At this point I’m done being civil because clearly you aren’t acting like an adult. I think you’re full of it. I think you broke the pump and pvc and this has been your plan all along and thought I would just accept the lower money for the items. How does the pvc get broken but not the water bubbler? both of which was in the reactor? But the reactor is just fine too. The pump breaks but not the handle that was right next to it that was wrapped even less but hey that’s PVC too but I guess that’s more indestructible.
You paid shipping one time, I didn’t make you pay the 40$ to ship the whole reactor I took the hit in my sale price. Also why the hell is it 50$ to ship back something a fourth of the size? Literally the box is 8x10 and the Milwaukee ph is smaller than that. I shipped it to you in a large uhaul box for 40 dollars weight and all. Give me a break you’re trying to hustle someone.
Also I’ve provided all the evidence with my ducks in a row so idk what you thought that line was going to do but literally look above. Oh here’s a pic of my fraud paypal account being used but I’m the liar rightt? So again I’ll pay you once I get my tracking number, hell I’ll pay over the phone when you get to the counter but I’m not just sending you 50$ when it didn’t even cost that much to send a 30lb box and you’re sending back a 10lb box a fourth of the size.

OP
OP
leroy_jenkinz

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#MODS This is crazy. @leroy_jenkinz has posted my personal information. Please ban to protect other members from being taken advantage of.
Better? I’m terribly sorry for posting your first and last name I totally forgot about that I was just in a hurry to show you that you’re a liar and I’m not a fraud/scammer. I like how you ignore all those suggestions for payment and points and think if I get” banned” The situation will go away. I know I said I’m done replying but if mods shut it down or disable comments it’s whatever. There is enough posted to show who’s who

8E72771D-DBD7-4873-95A0-36DAB528F1F8.jpeg

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know how you were able to edit that in there but i didnt change anything.
Are you sure about that? I wouldn’t accuse someone of something that is false based on your edit history. We can review all 5 edits you have made to the original post. The screen shots are indeed true to the edits you made...

OP
OP
leroy_jenkinz

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I concur with the mods on this one. Thank you @HotRocks for reviewing the edit history of @leroy_jenkinz deceptive post. Members like @leroy_jenkinz should be banned.
like where did you pull my PayPal being locked out from? did you really think i couldn’t prove that wrong? or are you just trying to antagonize and bait me to say/post something that will get me banned? its pretty comical you try and get me banned for posting a picture with just your name on it, which more than 15+ people on this site already have based off a quick search history of your account. but you know what the kicker is? YOU POSTED SOME GUYS NUMBER and used the justification its already on the site as if that’s a good enough reason to break the rules stated in the feedback forum. LOL.

But ill move on to join you in your fantasy world. i didn’t put the word new in my ad nor will i ever admit doing so because i don’t false advertise nor do i know how it got there if it truly was there. yes i edited the ad i already said it like 4-5x but it wasn’t to backtrack and be deceptive. If i was trying to pull a fast one why would i even send you pictures of the item? you never even asked for them, i did that to show you what you were getting. i believe everyone should know what they are getting. Ive been on here for almost 2 years and you’re the first person I’ve ever had a issue with and frankly we aren’t even here hear to argue about that or the fact some of your screenshots pixels and fonts look different among so many other inconsistencies with your lies. Lets just say hypothetically , i indeed did say it was purchased new in 2019, i sent you pictures of the item, you admitted to having doubts and questions and i answered them but yet you still let me ship it without any other protest and then when it arrives you say ooooooh i thought it would be different but i went off your ad. My ad didnt have pictures just words and we talked about the sale extensively in private so this whole oh i was duped because of ad is a bunch of horse dung. it was clear as day based on my answers and pictures what you were getting. however the item arrives damaged you don’t like what you receive so you want a refund understandable i dont blame you. i say go through paypal because again i didnt like your counter offer of giving you everything for 150$. thats RIDCULOUS. so the refund was issued because PayPal THOUGHT YOU SHIPPED EVERYTHING but you didn’t but now i should be banned for being deceptive even though i showed everything prior to sale? thats how you see it? again with the facts presented to you now what 3? 4 times?

so with that said does that mean you’re willing to join me in bannville for being a thief? you realize that’s what you are right now right? plain and simple. a low life thief holding someones items that you didnt pay for ransom. You’re refusing to return a item you no longer paid for. how is it so hard to see that and why do you keep ignoring my multiple different suggestions on how to rectify the situation, YOU ARENT EVEN LOSING MONEY I AM!! i think the reason is simple, you thought id be willing to just say forget it and take the money and you’d get a carbon doser and ph monitor for way under market price. there is no reason in hell why you shouldn’t have shipped it all back at once. if PayPal told you to do that you would have posted proof like you did in another feedback forum when you thought you was right but you will able to paint me as this huge liar and scammer.

At this point I’m just curious on a few things would be great to get some answers since im not getting my items back. What 3 shipping fees did you pay for? guarantee you only have the receipt for the return of the calcium reactor. whats the other 2
?

why does it cost 50$ to ship my two items back but it cost me 40$ to ship the whole reactor setup at Postal Pal which keep in mind EVEN CHARGES MORE BECAUSE THEY ARE 3RD PARTY business but yet you claim pak n send will charge 50 because its not usps and you arent going up there to deal with them.

why did you lie and say my PayPal is locked for fraud but clearly isn’t?

why did you ignore the fact that i offered to pay the guy at the counter over the phone with my card? is it because you know it doesn’t cost anywhere close to 50$ and you’re just trying to recoup the shipping cost for the return?

i really don’t understand your logic or how you think you’re some innocent person that was so wrongly done when you’re literally stealing something and holding it ransom for 50$

so now back to the real world and not living in some make believe world where people can just lie and think that changes things i would love some answers hell just answer a couple but im just shouting into a valley at this point because its just a non stop echo. again if you want to truly work this out and do the right thing you can respond via PM or you can continue to cry wolf and think trying to get me banned will make me go away. im still getting the police report and filing everything for the paypal appeal. im sure this thread will be locked as we just keep repeating the same thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This feedback thread has been locked. Both parties have stated their cases. If there is anymore needed please direct it to a PM. No more back and fourth is publically necessary.
Thank you,

Crabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%
Back