Bi color octospawn

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
How much per head on the attached bicolor octospawn you think?

Thanks a lot

20210618_113919.jpg

Avast

dedragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I think it is more of a hammer or torch coral though. Tried to find the one from tck but it costs around $40 a head

Champion Lighting & Supply

Tcook

View Badges
Reaction score
That looks like E. cristata hammer. Octospawn has multiple "tips" per tentacle. Maybe $75-100 for that entire piece you have pictured?

OP
Lovefish77

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
That looks like E. cristata hammer. Octospawn has multiple "tips" per tentacle. Maybe $75-100 for that entire piece you have pictured?
I just cancelled with a guy who is taking it for $30 a head thinking it was more expensive. Someone said it is 100 to 150 a head.

dedragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just cancelled with a guy who is taking it for $30 a head thinking it was more expensive. Someone said it is 100 to 150 a head.
that is from wwc without a sale, they are extremely expensive and a business so we cant really compare their prices to ours without at least halving them. These places also have steep sales (with "aftersales" 30+ % off) a lot of the time.
Screenshot_20210619-163928_Chrome.jpg

Has hammer shape. Frogspawn is spherical at the tip, yours is elongated and curved like a hammer.
Honestly leaning towards a frammer coral, but its just another euphyllia species, color is gonna be the most important for price though

OP
Lovefish77

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
that is from wwc without a sale, they are extremely expensive and a business so we cant really compare their prices to ours without at least halving them. These places also have steep sales (with "aftersales" 30+ % off) a lot of the time.

Honestly leaning towards a frammer coral, but its just another euphyllia species, color is gonna be the most important for price though
I get it that wwc are expensive. I didnt realize it's a hammer as flow is high in my tank so you can hardly tell frogspawn from hammers lol

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

Do you care whether or not you have wave action in your reef tank?

• YES

Votes: 154 43.8%
  • SOMEWHAT

Votes: 90 25.6%
  • NO

Votes: 104 29.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 1.1%
noopsyche