BIG Anniversary 2 Days FlashSale - April 30th & May 1st, 10am to 6pm both days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C80F2F05-09AC-4104-BA83-6EA341E4B617.gif

At Unique Corals we strive to bring you the best coral selection with the best value. Our Anniversary Flash Sale event will be the epitome of that motto, as we will be showcasing our widest and healthiest selection at super exciting prices. There is something special for every reefer, from beginner to expert. Collectors will love the abundance of specialty pieces. Over 1100 corals in all will be offered up for sale, at up to 70% off - signature corals, mother colonies, stunning euphyllia, new releases, $5 frags, $10 frag and so much more!

Celebrate with us!

Special promotion:
Spend over $250 in the FlashSale and get a complimentary ICP-OES test

Win Prizes - 1st Place : $300 UC Gift Card
2nd Place : UC mixed signature coral frag pack, retail value $250
3rd Place : 1 head Aussie Gold Euphyllia coral
4th Place : Two Triton ICP tests
5th Place: Triton ICP test

You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the LiveSale (select "Add-On" free shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Max three $5 corals per person, for every $5 coral must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) Robust guarantee. We combine shipping.

SALES ARE FINAL, NO SUBSTITUTIONS. Due to heavily discounted prices, y
ou must purchase a shipping module in order to purchase in the FlashSale section (unless have purchased $225 or more in the main store).

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
C80F2F05-09AC-4104-BA83-6EA341E4B617.gif

At Unique Corals we strive to bring you the best coral selection with the best value. Our Anniversary Flash Sale event will be the epitome of that motto, as we will be showcasing our widest and healthiest selection at super exciting prices. There is something special for every reefer, from beginner to expert. Collectors will love the abundance of specialty pieces. Over 1100 corals in all will be offered up for sale, at up to 70% off - signature corals, mother colonies, stunning euphyllia, new releases, $5 frags, $10 frag and so much more!

Celebrate with us!

Special promotion:
Spend over $250 in the FlashSale and get a complimentary ICP-OES test

Win Prizes - 1st Place : $300 UC Gift Card
2nd Place : UC mixed signature coral frag pack, retail value $250
3rd Place : 1 head Aussie Gold Euphyllia coral
4th Place : Two Triton ICP tests
5th Place: Triton ICP test

You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the LiveSale (select "Add-On" free shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Max three $5 corals per person, for every $5 coral must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) Robust guarantee. We combine shipping.

SALES ARE FINAL, NO SUBSTITUTIONS. Due to heavily discounted prices, y
ou must purchase a shipping module in order to purchase in the FlashSale section (unless have purchased $225 or more in the main store).
You know I'll be there!
Unique is my go to for rare finds!!
Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DANG! I'll take one of each!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back