Big Announcement..The Moment That You Have Been Waiting For!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC_BIG-FARM-FLYER_IG.jpg

Here is the moment that you all have been waiting for....WWC Big Farm Grand Opening.
Be part of reefing history for this ONE time event. Taking place the day after Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2017. Make plans folks!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cool! This is a BIG deal!! I don't think I can make the drive :rolleyes: but anyone in driving distance should definitely do it!!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! This is a BIG deal!! I don't think I can make the drive :rolleyes: but anyone in driving distance should definitely do it!!
I don't know man, that adds another 1.5 miles to my drive of a already long 1.5 miles drive. I think if I do I should pack a lunch:rolleyes:

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I have a legitimate question. If someone had planned on purchasing corals during RAP and then traveling several hours back home, is there any way said corals could be stored safely so that afore mentioned someone could then partake in this incredible event? Someone help I'm conflicted! o_O

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay I have a legitimate question. If someone had planned on purchasing corals during RAP and then traveling several hours back home, is there any way said corals could be stored safely so that afore mentioned someone could then partake in this incredible event? Someone help I'm conflicted! o_O

That's what I'm doing. Go day 2 and keep your corals in a cooler Sunday night. Take cooler in WWC Monday , fill any space left in cooler. Double check vehicle for left over change for gas on the way home. Note, Wallet will be empty.

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I'm doing. Go day 2 and keep your corals in a cooler Sunday night. Take cooler in WWC Monday , fill any space left in cooler. Double check vehicle for left over change for gas on the way home. Note, Wallet will be empty.

Haha! Sounds like a plan! Although in all seriousness, would the corals be alright that long boxed up? I have an almost 4 hour drive so if I stayed till the evening time Monday it would be close to midnight before I got home. :eek:
(And my parents would murder me if I spent every last penny on corals....)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! Sounds like a plan! Although in all seriousness, would the corals be alright that long boxed up? I have an almost 4 hour drive so if I stayed till the evening time Monday it would be close to midnight before I got home. :eek:
(And my parents would murder me if I spent every last penny on corals....)
That would be a question to ask @WWC directly. I would suggest to PMing WWC, wait a couple of days. They are really busy with the shipping of the live sale from last weekend and It might take a day or so to catch up;)

buckroe07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you could do is bring a bucket, a battery powered air stone and a battery powered heater and place them in the bucket with a small bag of rinsed carbon. That should keep them till midnight the next night.

Specfishin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you could do is bring a bucket, a battery powered air stone and a battery powered heater and place them in the bucket with a small bag of rinsed carbon. That should keep them till midnight the next night.
You could probably skip the heater part, unless you keep the hotel room freezing. We are in Florida;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back