• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Big ASD Holy Grail 3 head clover

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Splitting “clover leaf” 3 head ASD holy grail. Funding another hobby so I’m letting go of a few pieces.

$1700 shipped

shipping via UPS. If a delay happens, total price will be split to mitigate the loss on both sides

pm to discuss

9601E4C8-7098-4A63-B37D-0AED5CCB47DD.jpeg D3583D19-ED62-4786-8EA7-BA4227BEBDE8.jpeg

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should purchase a delivery warranty\insurance to cover $1700. $850 to eat from each person is not fair.

OP
OP
rmoore311

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should purchase a delivery warranty\insurance to cover $1700. $850 to eat from each person is not fair.
You should not worry about my sale terms. A lot of people would say they’re not responsible for delays so I feel splitting is more than fair, and I’m using ups opposed to FedEx because of the FedEx delays. If you’re actually interested and want to discuss, shoot me a pm, otherwise don’t cloud the post with your irrelevant opinions

OP
OP
rmoore311

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• 726C1D23-C98B-49F4-A4F8-C6AD71BF6D14.jpeg
    726C1D23-C98B-49F4-A4F8-C6AD71BF6D14.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 101
  • CEDB7700-3EC3-4A6B-85B8-77AC7D6B0BA5.jpeg
    CEDB7700-3EC3-4A6B-85B8-77AC7D6B0BA5.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 95

LiveRockmia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should not worry about my sale terms. A lot of people would say they’re not responsible for delays so I feel splitting is more than fair, and I’m using ups opposed to FedEx because of the FedEx delays. If you’re actually interested and want to discuss, shoot me a pm, otherwise don’t cloud the post with your irrelevant opinions
Looks like someone woke up this morning and chose violence lol

mwil79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Looks like someone woke up this morning and chose violence lol

Just so you both know...

UPS:

Any package containing a live animal shall be considered a perishable commodity and will be accepted for transportation solely at the shipper´s risk for any damage or loss arising from the perishable nature of the item. UPS shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.

Fedex:

23) LIVE ANIMALS and insects EXCEPT WHEN THE SHIPMENT IS COORDINATED AND APPROVED BY THE FEDEX LIVE ANIMAL DESK. CUSTOMERS CAN CONTACT FEDEX LOCALLY FOR MORE ASSISTANCE. HOUSEHOLD PETS AND LIVE FISH ARE NOT ACCEPTED.

Loss of Corals ends up coming out of shippers pocket in this situation. I lost hundreds with Fedex who refused to refund me a dime. The fact that OP is willing to share the cost is an unbelievable gesture.

Apologize for the derailing of thread: Good look luck with sale and beautiful torch.

Also a bump to the top :)

kml505

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so you both know...

UPS:

Any package containing a live animal shall be considered a perishable commodity and will be accepted for transportation solely at the shipper´s risk for any damage or loss arising from the perishable nature of the item. UPS shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.

Fedex:

23) LIVE ANIMALS and insects EXCEPT WHEN THE SHIPMENT IS COORDINATED AND APPROVED BY THE FEDEX LIVE ANIMAL DESK. CUSTOMERS CAN CONTACT FEDEX LOCALLY FOR MORE ASSISTANCE. HOUSEHOLD PETS AND LIVE FISH ARE NOT ACCEPTED.

Loss of Corals ends up coming out of shippers pocket in this situation. I lost hundreds with Fedex who refused to refund me a dime. The fact that OP is willing to share the cost is an unbelievable gesture.

Apologize for the derailing of thread: Good look luck with sale and beautiful torch.

Exactly. Covering half of the loss is extremely fair.

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so you both know...

UPS:

Fedex:

well that sucks...thanks for the useful info

OP
OP
rmoore311

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you've sold or bought enough online, shipping delays are inevitable at some point. It sucks no matter what. Like I mentioned, a lot of people will say you're s.o.l. or retailers will replace it but with high end pieces, that's not always possible. I choose to split the losses, although I don't necessarily have to, it's better than nothing for both sides.

Anyways, TTT!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back