• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Big Batch of Zoas and some LPS/Euphyllia WYSIWYG

Item Price
$15-70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
littlebigreef

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We are pretty close nice to meet a local reefer! I’m just reading you’re out of most things?

I have quite a few things still. I'd updated the post a few weeks ago but then had more go out. I'd be happy to shoot you pics go what's available. I'm hoping to start trimming again this week.

OP
OP
littlebigreef

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Do you have anything that is not zoas?

I occasionally have euphyllia, chalices, pectina and some sps available occasionally as I trim my colonies. Zoas are my main area of interest and what I generally have available. If you're looking for something specific shoot me a message. If I don't have it I'll know someone locally who does.

Manc57

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering if there is anything still available, or if not, when you might be putting some cuttings together. Tank was too new to take advantage of your earlier postings unfortunately. I am local and can arrange for pick up from your location.

Thanks in advance for info and / or pics

OP
OP
littlebigreef

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am wondering if there is anything still available, or if not, when you might be putting some cuttings together. Tank was too new to take advantage of your earlier postings unfortunately. I am local and can arrange for pick up from your location.

Thanks in advance for info and / or pics

Thanks for reaching out! I’m giving everything a break through the end of the year to allow stuff to grow out. I’ll likely be posting batches again in early January.

I do still have a handful of things left over. Given you’re local shoot me a PM and let me know what you were interested in. If I can take care of you I absolutely will.

OP
OP
littlebigreef

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sneak peak.

I trimmed a few new things in addition to some of the regular stuff. Colonies are happy and healthy. I've also been working on generally finishing my display so I cut down some euphyllia again. All long term aquaculture stuff, all well adjusted to aquarium life
IMG_8868.jpg
IMG_8869.jpg
IMG_8870.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back