Big Black Friday Deals This Year?

ReefinIt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think we will get some good Black Friday deals this year?

I don't know if I'm just paying more attention, but it seems like there have been more sales lately from the BRS, saltwater aquarium, etc. I wonder if sales are dropping because of people exiting the hobby and the current economic situation.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think we will get some good Black Friday deals this year?

I don't know if I'm just paying more attention, but it seems like there have been more sales lately from the BRS, saltwater aquarium, etc. I wonder if sales are dropping because of people exiting the hobby and the current economic situation.
There have been more sales but those are coming from the manufacturers, not necessarily the online companies. I'm sure the downturn has something to do with it. You keep telling people that there is a recession coming, you will finally get one. I think so many were trying to get inventory back to normal that there is a lot of excess inventory now, except for a few glaring spots like vehicles. We may see the biggest discounts we've seen in many years this BF and thru the holiday buying season.

OP
OP
R

ReefinIt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There have been more sales but those are coming from the manufacturers, not necessarily the online companies. I'm sure the downturn has something to do with it. You keep telling people that there is a recession coming, you will finally get one. I think so many were trying to get inventory back to normal that there is a lot of excess inventory now, except for a few glaring spots like vehicles. We may see the biggest discounts we've seen in many years this BF and thru the holiday buying season.
This is exactly my thought. I hope it’s comes to fruition.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when the sales were pretty good, and last year they were not. The skimmer I purchased a few years ago was 200 dollars more last year on BF. I still dream about the close out sale from Marine Depot and Dr Foster and Smith, oh boy, now that is a budget buster.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back