Big Summer Blowout Live Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YOO HOO!

BIG SUMMER BLOWOUT!

>> AFTER PARTY SALE <<

SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%
ON REMAINING ITEMS

USE CODE: BSB10

TAKE ME TO THE AFTER SALE

After-sale-10.jpg

THE LIVE SALE IS OVER BUT THE SAVINGS GO ON!!!

RULES:

We have Over 1,200 What You See Is What You Get Items

We will be posting in THIS THREAD every 4-6 minutes with the corals for sale and the links to buy them.

FREE Coral will be given to random orders, there will be no items for free corals during the show. We cannot guarantee you will get free coral but we have many to give to our customers. Free Coral retail price ranges from $30.00 to $125.00 in value.

$5.00 Frags limit TWO PER CUSTOMER AND MUST PURCHASE AT LEAST ONE NON-$5.00 or $10.00 items for every $5.00 item.

$10.00 Frags limit TWO PER CUSTOMER AND MUST PURCHASE AT LEAST ONE NON-$5.00 or $10.00 items for every $10.00 item.

All Reef2Reef Sale purchases are final. DOA items or cancellations will be covered with a Gift Certificate only! All items are backed by Tidal Gardens Guarantee.

It is important to complete the checkout process. Having the coral in your cart DOES NOT reserve the coral. Check out with the "In-Store Pickup or Adding to an Order" shipping option to avoid paying multiple instances of shipping. Again, Please register your account ahead of time to make your checkout as fast as possible.

We offer flat rate UPS Overnight shipping for $29.99 and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. Additional shipping charges apply for Saturday Delivery and orders shipping to Alaska or Puerto Rico. You can see our full shipping policy HERE

Please note, for orders under $250.00 (or $350.00 for those in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands) one instance of shipping must be purchased.

You are free to combine Reef2Reef Sale items with other items from the general inventory.

We offer a limited number of shipment date modules for our R2R Sales. Adding a shipping module to your order ensures that you will receive your order on a specific date (weather permitting). Pre-purchase shipping modules are non refundable. You can find those modules HERE. THIS IS NOT PAID $29.00 SHIPPING, THIS IS ONLY TO RESERVE YOUR SHIPMENT DATE!

*** NOTE *** SHIPMENT DATE MODULES ARE FOR WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS! NOT DELIVERY DATE!

Due to the high order volume surrounding these R2R Sales, as well as the potential for inclement weather, shipments may be delayed by up to one week. We will do our best to work with you to find a delivery date that works with your schedule. We are not able to guarantee any specific shipment dates for orders THAT HAVE NOT PURCHASED A SHIPMENT DATE MODULE!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why? I mean why so little? All other vendor goes 2000+ and you guys only go 1200, go big or go home.
We are going to be setting up a new system in the new building that will be able to support thousands of corals for a sale. We just started doing these Reef2Reef Sales so we are working with what we have tank-wise at the moment.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been waiting for this sale since I saw it on the calendar!

Attachments

• 1AFCB3A9-C9F5-4A45-A6AC-ADA598AC72B5.jpeg
    1AFCB3A9-C9F5-4A45-A6AC-ADA598AC72B5.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 247

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks to be an awesome sale!
1200x300.jpg

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only a few days away!

Don't forget to reserve your shipping date!

28-29.png
Shipping Monday, June 28th Delivery Tuesday, June 29th
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29-30.png
Shipping Tuesday, June 29th Delivery Wednesday, June 30th
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30-1.png
Shipping Wednesday, June 30th Delivery Thursday, July 1st

6-7.png
Shipping Tuesday, July 6th Delivery Wednesday, July 7th

7-8.png
Shipping Wednesday, July 7th Delivery Thursday, July 8th

8-9.png
Shipping Thursday, July 8th Delivery Friday, July 9th

9-10-disclaimer.png

Shipping Friday, July 9th Delivery Saturday, July 10th $15.00 (Sat Shipping Fee)

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why? I mean why so little? All other vendor goes 2000+ and you guys only go 1200, go big or go home.
and a lot of those guys post the same corals over and over and over ..... quality over quantity,my friend!
Looking forward to it @Tidal Gardens

LAX Noob Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Only a few days away!

Don't forget to reserve your shipping date!

28-29.png
Shipping Monday, June 28th Delivery Tuesday, June 29th

29-30.png
Shipping Tuesday, June 29th Delivery Wednesday, June 30th

30-1.png
Shipping Wednesday, June 30th Delivery Thursday, July 1st

6-7.png
Shipping Tuesday, July 6th Delivery Wednesday, July 7th

7-8.png
Shipping Wednesday, July 7th Delivery Thursday, July 8th

8-9.png
Shipping Thursday, July 8th Delivery Friday, July 9th

9-10-disclaimer.png

Shipping Friday, July 9th Delivery Saturday, July 10th $15.00 (Sat Shipping Fee)
Since I know I'll be spending $250+ it's free shipping, do I still have to purchase a shipping modular?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 67 34.4%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back