Big Thank You to R2R During These Covid Times

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their aquatic knowledge, experience and compassion during these Covid times. I know that this website has been around for years but I only discovered R2R last year.

By luck I started my first 34 gallon aquarium last April. By September I had upgraded to a 90 gallon. Along the way, I found this forum, made many new friends, and have learned so much about reef keeping. Best part, I watch very little television now and read significantly less news. That time has been replace by enjoying my aquarium! These have been difficult times for everyone but this hobby has helped me not only cope but manage well.

Thank you all for the advice, funny stories, and all around great discussions! Best Wishes with your aquarium experiences!

Last edited:

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On behalf of only myself, you are welcome.

How about a GIF?
Pizza Pie GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This place has been immeasurably valuable to me as well. Between the knowledge, friends, and just overall sense of being part of something I’m passionate about.

couldn’t put a price on it if I tried.
Very well said!

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes a big thank you. I had a knee replacement 2 months ago and between R2R and the BRS video's I have burned a lot of time learning.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and happy reefing!

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I've said elsewhere, the learning curve for this hobby often seems to be straight up and down. I don't think I could do it without the great people here.
Appreciate everyone’s assistance with MY learning curve!

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their aquatic knowledge, experience and compassion during these Covid times. I know that this website has been around for years but I only discovered R2R last year.

By luck I started my first 34 gallon aquarium last April. By September I had upgraded to a 90 gallon. Along the way, I found this forum, made many new friends, and have learned so much about reef keeping. Best part, I watch very little television now and read significantly less news. That time has been replace by enjoying my aquarium! These have been difficult times for everyone but this hobby has helped me not only cope but manage well.

Thank you all for the advice, funny stories, and all around great discussions! Best Wishes with your aquarium experiences!
yep on the same get a bigger tank bus ride.....started with a 140 a year and half ago, now building a 300, RODI has started filling it up today....

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love our community!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back