Biocube 32 A Journey #2

2ClownGal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I'm doing this right. I'd like to do an ongoing thread with updates. Any advice is helpful.

Post #2 I am so in love with this hobby! It's been a week sinse I added my new corals and I can't get over the growth. Everybody is so happy! OK everybody except my toad stool leather. He was happy and then a hermit knocked him down. Nobody gets glued down until I can tell they're happy. My intentions were to glue him down that next morning when the hermit turd knocked him off. He's now in the sand bed and showing signs he might come back out. This is not where I want him though. We'll see.

I've added a battlestar galaxsea, some Duncan's, a couple other surprise frags I'll be honest I don't know what they are. My battle star galaxsea got knocked out of its place by my Emerald crab. It wasn't open but since it landed where it is it has totally opened and seems happy not a good place though!

There is so much activity and it's an awesome little community! However ... we need to talk about theft...... It's not cool..... I witnessed my cleaner shrimp open up a Duncan and take its food! What!? I guess there's always one troublemaker huh!

16188506688261450336558988864210.jpg

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome start to the thread! Build threads are great ways to look back and see the progress of your system! I have one running for both my current tanks and it is always nice to see how much things have changed! When you look at it everyday its hard to see the real change but looking at old photos helps show the true growth!

Love the clown pair! Keep up the thread and good work!

Back