Biocube 32 LED Power Cord For Power Supply

Bamatami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I just acquired a Biocube 32 LED and it's missing the power cord that plugs into the LED light's power supply, then into a wall outlet. I know it's a 12V 3 Amp power supply but I can't find a suitable replacement anywhere! I've reached out to Coralife's customer service but haven't heard back yet. If you've got one lying around, please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

T_BONE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coralife customer service has always came thru for me in the past. If it’s out of warranty you may have to buy one but they should be able to get you squared away.

OP
OP
B

Bamatami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T_Bone, I actually got in contact with Coralife. Apparently, these cords with the power supply are now all one piece. In other words, the power cord I needed is now permanently attached. That's the way it is on my BC 16g, so I was curious why my new one was different. According to them, there was a brief time where they were sold like this, and the only one's they have now were the one piece. Come to find out, all I needed was just a two-prong AC power cord that you see used for TV's, soundbars, etc. I actually had one lying around, plugged it in and it worked beautifully! I'm starting the setup tonight! Thank you for your advice!

Do you know how I close this thread? It said something about a little lock symbol, but I'm not seeing it.

Last edited:

T_BONE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m glad you got it all sorted out. Be sure and start a build thread on your BC so we can all follow along with your success. Happy Reefing!!

OP
OP
B

Bamatami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coralife customer service has always came thru for me in the past. If it’s out of warranty you may have to buy one but they should be able to get you squared away.

I’m glad you got it all sorted out. Be sure and start a build thread on your BC so we can all follow along with your success. Happy Reefing!!
T_Bone, I'm just doing a simple freshwater, for now, but thanks! How do I close this thread? Thnx!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back