• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BioCube 32 with Steve's LED upgrade and stand

Jphoadley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my tank for cheap, it needs a complete cleaning.
Comes with the following:
BioCube 32
BioCube 32 stand
Steve's upgraded LED $350 just for the LEDs
https://www.stevesleds.com/Biocube-32-LED-Turbo-Upgrade-System-Plug-and-Play_p_332.html

$250 for it all, comes with no accessories
Located @ 60514
Seems liek a great deal on exactly what I am looking for., but I am WIsconsin so it would be like a 2-3 hour drive... Any pics of how dirty it is? Return pump and lights work well? no leaks I presume?

OP
OP
C

Chicago-quicksilver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No leaks, lights work perfectly and it comes with the controller. The tank is disgusting :) and will need a vinegar bath. I don't have a return pump for it, looking to see if I have one laying around that I can include. This tank crashed on me and had algae growth everywhere in the display area. Ended up losing all my coral and most of my fish. I drained it almost completely but the new home we moved to isn't easy for me to attempt to clean it until springtime so I can use the outside spigot.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back