• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BioCube, MP10, ICE Cap Battery Back Up and Lights

Amateur Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of taking down my complex three tank system and upgrading to 180 gallon, so I have a lot of stuff to get rid of (and a lot more expensive things to buy). I'll update this thread as i take down more.

First round, I have:

IceCap battery backup. This was never really used. I bought it but ended up going with the echotech system. I may have connected this to a Jebao wave maker in a quarantine tank, but there was never a power loss when that occurred. $65

IMG_5793.JPG

Various lights: I have a bunch of thrifty amazon lights I used for various projects (and two) not used at all! ABI Tuna Blue with arm ($25); unused ABI Tuna Blue still in box ($20); never used LED 30W Grow light ($10); ACKE LED Grow Light (used this to create a really cool HOB refugium with an Aquaclear) ($15); Nano Refuium light; JBJ Nano Glo ($25).

IMG_5819.JPG

IMG_5820.JPG
IMG_5822.JPG
IMG_5821.JPG

BioCube 14: This was modded to take off the lid and use a LifeReef overflow into a custom sump (see below). The tank comes with the overflow and a custom made acrylic screen top, and the mp10. There are still some crabs in the tank and a rock with some xenia, and there is gsp growing on the back. You can have those too. $250 for all those (most of that is for the mp10 and overflow). * I will have another mp10 available when I take down my frag tank.

IMG_5818.JPG

7.13 Gallon Aqua Top Cube: I used this as a sump on the BioCube for a few months. I siliconed in glass baffles that can be removed. A good vinegar bath and this should be good to go. ($25)

IMG_5791.JPG

saxplaya

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm your neighbor essentially in 07111! Interested in MP10(s) alone if possible.

Back