bioload for my 20 cube

Tofu Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello I have a 8.5-month-old 20 cube and I have 2 clownfish and a royal gramma and firefish do you think that has enough space to add a small wrasse or fairy wrasse or shrimp goby I got rid of my nassarius snails so they can't hurt any of the things that sleep in the and bed I learned from my courtline goby :( thanks I'm pretty new so thanks for the help.

Aboynamedsous2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest that’s probably gonna be to many fish for a 20 gallon. Even if the bio load doesn’t get overloaded there will most likely be aggression issues due to space.

OP
OP
Tofu Brady

Tofu Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest that’s probably gonna be to many fish for a 20 gallon. Even if the bio load doesn’t get overloaded there will most likely be aggression issues due to space.
i got a new fish because my nitrates and phosphate were at 0 and algae everywhere since I got the fish little to no algae :)

Aboynamedsous2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got a new fish because my nitrates and phosphate were at 0 and algae everywhere since I got the fish little to no algae :)
Personally I was more worried about aggression. I had a wrasse and a blenny in a 30 gallon and the blenny died. The fins were shredded up on the carcass so it had to be the wrasse because it’s the only other fish. It had no health issues or diseases.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back