BioPellet Reactor Giveaway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Give it away, give it away, give it away now

just did it! when will you guys announce the winners? thanks!

Happy Thursday, jaysauce! We'll contact the winners by email April 2. What we'll do is take everyone who subscribed in March and put them into an Excel file and use a random number generator to select the 2 winners. They'll have to respond to our emails within 14 days to claim their prizes plus verify ages and addresses. It often takes the full 14 days for many of the winners to respond—we'd estimate about 40% of the winners we contact do not respond at all. In those cases, we just contact alternate winners. Next week we're going to begin shipping the prizes for our the Korallin Giveaway from February for those very reasons.

We're already working on a Giveaway for April—we're trying to put something special together for R2R. More details forthcoming.

We also added points to your R2R reputation—along with everyone else who left a comment in this thread. :xd:

Last edited:

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hmm maybe I should unsubscribe and resubscribe... What about those who have been a subscriber for years?

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hmm maybe I should unsubscribe and resubscribe... What about those who have been a subscriber for years?

Thank you for your question and for being a loyal subscriber, shred5! You actually don't have to unsubscribe. You can just sign up again with the same email address and our database will time stamp you for March and qualify you for the giveaway. We de-dupe our list before every send so there is no chance you would receive duplicate emails.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you for your question and for being a loyal subscriber, shred5! You actually don't have to unsubscribe. You can just sign up again with the same email address and our database will time stamp you for March and qualify you for the giveaway. We de-dupe our list before every send so there is no chance you would receive duplicate emails.

Very nice and thank you.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm re-registered and ready to win............ When does your next catalog come out.... working on another order:wink:

Nice! Good luck in the giveaway!

We'll mail your next catalog in May. We're actually working on it right now. It'll have coupons again along with an expanded LED section and tons of new products.

If you have any ideas for future editions, please let us know. Hearing outside opinions helps us improve the content, so you're welcome to share your feedback now or once you get it. We're all ears!

Have a great weekend!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back