• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bkack widow Nems for sale

OP
OP
Lovefish77

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large one ~ 7-7.5" for $275.
that is in addition to the two 6" @ $250 each and the two 5" @ $200 each.
thanks

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please keep me in mind if one splits. I only want a tiny to small one.

OP
OP
Lovefish77

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please keep me in mind if one splits. I only want a tiny to small one.
Dont get many small ones at all though.
This is another huge one like 7 inches or more $300. It has very nice speckles on disc and base of tentacles. Basket is 6" diameter for reference

20210227_181959.jpg

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks amazing and I had a beautiful 6" RTA many years ago that I was extremely fond of. That was in a much, much, bigger tank though and my current tank is a nano - 13.5. So, it would not be fair to the nem.

I am not in a rush, so if you end a small one let me know.

OP
OP
Lovefish77

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks amazing and I had a beautiful 6" RTA many years ago that I was extremely fond of. That was in a much, much, bigger tank though and my current tank is a nano - 13.5. So, it would not be fair to the nem.

I am not in a rush, so if you end a small one let me know.
As a matter of fact, i am keeping those black widows in a nano 20 cube. This is like an overflow for the nems in the 75, whenever they increase too much in the 75 i move them to the 20 gallon. So you can keep them in a small tank. Nems are forgiving, because i did not do water changes in my nano so alk went down to 5.3 dkh a few weeks back with no harm to the nems at all. But at the end you have to be comfortable with that decision yourself you know :)
The small ones i got once or so when a small 5" split in half. But the smallest i can sell is like 4" for $150 and they grow very quickly to 5" and i sell for $200 ;)

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, very interested in the 2" er. I will send PM shortly. My major concern is you are throwing A LOT of par at your widows.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back