• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BKSS709 Took My Money!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reef lvr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
xmetalfan99 if it wasn't you i am very sorry, it was late and the user had a similar name then.. I saw a post other then alexshefchik that said "mods please close" and it was deleted later.. This has happened to me and plenty of others, so it really hits a BIG nerve!!! Again i'm sorry, i should have kept it to myself.. alexshefchik good luck i hope you get some kind of justice!!!!!!!

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to assume that was a joke. If you are referring to my post that read something along the lines of "mods please delete" you seem to be trying to make something out of nothing. I sent him a PM that I did not want anyone else to be able to read. Specifically BKSS709. I do not appreciate being accused of having anything to do with scam artists or thieves.

Call from a blocke.d number

Calm down a bit. I was also under the impression that you tried to close the thread when you said mods please delete. so its not our fault that you were accused it was just worded wrong.:wink:

so its all good 1smile1 !!

kershak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you have the name or phone # make a search on twiter,facebook or my spase,you can find somthig gl :nerd:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back