Black Ceramic Magnetic Frag Stations

gooch

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
A few years ago we offered magnetics in colors. It got to be too much and we had to scale back. Now that we are going away from the synthetic materials and back to what we do best we are bringing black back.

Here is a shot of the different Black magnetics. There is also a shelf version for the Nano 3/4" and the Standard 3/4" size. We use stronger magnets in the black versions. The large piece in the picture is a limited production item that has two magnet sets in them and is not a stock item. It is about 14" long for size comparisons. We do have a few standard size black pieces and we just finished a bunch of nano 3/4".

There is also the new Black Magnetic Frag Station 5 and Magnetic Big One rated for 1/2" in black.

Prices are as follows.

Standard Black Magnetic Frag Station and Reef Shelf is $95 rated up to 3/4". These usually have 13-16 holes for plugs ont he stations.

Nano Black Magnetic Frag Station. These have 8-12 holes for plugs, most are 10 holes. These are $65 each and rated to 3/4" as well.

Black Magnetic Frag Station 5 and Big One are rated for up to 1/2" tanks and cost $35 each. I do not have these in stock yet. Magnets will be made next week.

Here is a shot of the Black Nano Magnetic Frag Stations we just finished.

If you are interested in the Black Magnetics e-mail [email protected] or shoot us a PM.

Scott
Alternative Reef,llc

DoubleReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I love these, will you be bringing back the aliens at all? Those are my favorite, i saw you guys at reefapalooza California!

OP
gooch

gooch

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I love these, will you be bringing back the aliens at all? Those are my favorite, i saw you guys at reefapalooza California!

Maybe next year prior to Halloween.

Is your current reef tank the BEST reef aquarium you've ever had?

• Yes

Votes: 388 69.5%
  • No

Votes: 127 22.8%
  • It's a tie

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 24 4.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors