Black Friday 2019 Local Deals

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. It is almost that time again and I see online vendors posting their Black Friday sales already. I'm wondering what everyone has seen locally. I obviously know what The Reef Gallery is doing, but we aren't announcing it for another week or so, but I will say that its the greatest deal on coral that I've ever seen. Do anyone know what Aqua World, Elmer's, WetPets, even Petco are doing?

I would strongly encourage all club members and everyone else for that matter to go out and support the local stores on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday and let them know how much you appreciate them supporting the local club.

aap15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be keeping an eye out for the deals The Reef Gallery will have. I will be back around the area for the weekend and hope to make it in and check things out. Been awhile since ive been able to stop in.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what Wet Pets, Aqua World or Elmer's are doing?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petco has nothing really reef wise. All Aqeon aquarium starter kits will be 50% off and they will be doing their $1 gallon sale up to 29gal tanks. Since they no longer include the 40gal or 75gal it really isn't that great of a deal anymore. Petsmart has a marineland Heartland 60gal tank and stand combo for $150 plus all Top Fin Essentials starter kits for 50% off. Also all Fluval FX and Top Fin canister filters that are in stock are 50% off.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's crowded to shop in local department stores, I don't know if you want to. I think it's better to shop online. Just place an order and wait for the express delivery, and the price will be more favorable. Of course, this is just my idea, not on behalf of others.
Sure, some people don't like to be in public with other people. Some things I will purchase online, but livestock I like to see it in person as I know a lot of people do. Price point being more favorable is not always the case with online retailers either. I know at the store that I work, The Reef Gallery, our Black Friday coral frag deals will be better than I have ever seen at any online retailer or other brick and mortar store for that matter.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped by Aquaworld last night to try and find out what they were doing but neither Jeff or Mike were there. I imagine all of our LFS would have some deals going on for Black Friday / Small Business Saturday.

Jaime, where are you guys posting your Black Friday deals for the store?

Tim
I will post it here. I know the boss is posting it to like facebook ads and places like that as well.

I hope your business is super good in those days

Thank you. Not my business, I'm just an employee.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK.....

Here is the first LEAKED sales posting

thormxryder-FO81797848986 - Z.jpg

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WIsh i was off this weekend or had time to go up and get something

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So. ... I know there is, but not limited to.
Raja Rampage
Reef Raft Orange Passion
Battle Corals Glow Stick
Reef Raft The Vihn
Red Goniopora
Green Goniopora
Miami Hurricane
Bubblegum Digi
PC Rainbow
ORA Hyacinth Birds Nest
Rastas
Utter Chaos
Blue Hornets
Captain Jerks
Nirvannas
Pandoras
Bam Bams
Scrambled Eggs
Babys Breath Favia
Mottled War Coral
Alveopora
Montipora Setosa
Variouse Moni Caps and Digis
Hulk Lepto
Jack-o-Lantern Lepto
Randy Donowitz's Funk Table
Aussie Brain Coral
TCK Pikachu
GB Avatar Chalice
Variouse Cyphastreas
Freeze Lepto
Indo Hammers
Paletta's Tort
ORA Bird of Paradise
Cabbage Leathers
Leathers
Mushrooms
Milka Stylophora
Cali Tort

I know there are other Acros and Zoathids and Palythoas and other LPS and SPS. This is just a list of some of the stuff that I remember while sitting at home on my couch. In my opinion selling this stuff for $5 a pop is just crazy. The whole snails and hermits for close to cost is pretty nice too. The fish deal makes it worth coming out, but the coral sale really is insane.

brooks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Passed by reef gallery at lunch today. Store is stocked big time. Jaime pointed out corals on special this weekend. I was in shock. Think I said, “this is crazy!” If anyone needs clean up crew you can be elbow deep, unreal amount of snails and crabs. Wish I could stop by there this weekend.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back