Black Friday & Cyber Monday are coming! What are some reef deals you'd like to score?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bf2.jpg

Yep!! And I'm excited to see the reef deals that will be hitting soon! Each year at R2R, we do our best to help make those Black Friday & Cyber Monday reef deals easy to find, and we know our sponsors have got some cool stuff already planned for this year too! Be on the lookout starting early next week for killer deals in our Black Friday / Cyber Monday forums (you'll see those show up in our marketplace starting Monday). Our sponsors always do a great job of having great and fun sales going for the community throughout the whole month of November, and I can't wait to see these deals start to drop!

What are some deals you're hoping to see? Who are some sponsors you hope to see holding sales? Tell us what you're hoping for and tag a sponsor!

bf3.jpg

UPDATE: Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday forums are LIVE! Be sure to watch these forums for great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. CLICK HERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I have most tech or other supply I need stocked up so I’m leaning more toward livestock. If I could get a good yasha goby and red pistol shrimp deal that would be awesome!
Should be some really good livestock deals going!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if there will be any good deals on sumps? Any sump manufacturers have a sale every Black Friday perhaps?

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone know if there will be any good deals on sumps? Any sump manufacturers have a sale every Black Friday perhaps?
Feel free to tag sponsors you're hoping will participate. A great sponsor who does sumps is @geo. I know bc I'm running one of theirs!

KWT

Keep on keepin on
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First sales month for me new to the community, so I don’t know what I need, but will see a lot I want

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
No offense, but 10-20% doesn’t do it for me to where I must get online and order xx items quickly
Lighting, skimmers and skimmers are best bets to trigger most reefers
What I DO like about Black Friday sales are the availability of used items for a decent price on the marketplace

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new tank arrived today. SOOO, I have a long list of hardware I need to get this thing setup. I have started spreadsheet of hardware I need, the current price and dealer. If I find good deals for BlackFriday, I will be ready to buy.

I did order a few things from BRS this week, and Petsmart had a great price on some aragonite sand.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back