Black Friday/ Cyber Monday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Focusing on natural beauty is a valuable pathway to stress relief, relaxation, and re-centering during challenging times. We acknowledge the difficulties so many are facing. We are here to serve you and deliver wonder and brightness to your day. All corals are 100% captive grown, so your purchase supports our mission to conserve and preserve ocean reefs!

What better way to show a loved one how much you care this holiday season than to give them a beautiful tank full of relaxing corals?
Come check out our corals on sale! We have over 50 corals under $20 so now is the best time to stock your tank.
We are even throwing in a bonus, surprise coral selected just for you to add a little more holiday cheer while supplies last.
Want to leave it to the experts? Let our experts do the hard work for you in selecting a wide array of color and type with one of our Mixed Frag Packs.
https://www.fishnreef.com/frag-packs.html
Want the beauty of a mature reef without the waiting time? We have colonies and mini colonies of almost every coral available on our website, just contact one of our team members for assistance.

Flat $39.99 shipping. Free Shipping on orders over $249.99. Ask about Local Pickup in the DMV area.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 45 57.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back