Black Friday deals on 3d printers?

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm potentially looking to break into the 3d printing aide of the hobby and I was wondering if you guys know of a place that sells 3d printers that has good sales on black Friday.

I'm also eager for recommendations for an enclosed 3d printer in the $500 range!

Malcontent

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm potentially looking to break into the 3d printing aide of the hobby and I was wondering if you guys know of a place that sells 3d printers that has good sales on black Friday.

I'm also eager for recommendations for an enclosed 3d printer in the $500 range!

Enclosed printers aren't really that common anymore since we have alternatives to ABS now.

OP
OP
C

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's pretty much guaranteed that everyone and their dog will be running a Black Friday sale. You'd probably have to narrow down your preferences for 3D printers.
And then comes the dreaded "which printer should I buy" thread.

Looking for something around $500+/- that is fully enclosed and can print petg/abs. I'd love it if it were a model that is user friendly. I understand that 3d printing is a hobby, but I want to be minimally involved and I don't want to screw around with upgrades...

Enclosed printers aren't really that common anymore since we have alternatives to ABS now.
I really need it to be enclosed. I have a young kid and an extremely annoying Bengal cat who will get into anything they can. The printer will be in a living space.

a.t.t.r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And then comes the dreaded "which printer should I buy" thread.

Looking for something around $500+/- that is fully enclosed and can print petg/abs. I'd love it if it were a model that is user friendly. I understand that 3d printing is a hobby, but I want to be minimally involved and I don't want to screw around with upgrades...

I really need it to be enclosed. I have a young kid and an extremely annoying Bengal cat who will get into anything they can. The printer will be in a living space.
Cardboard box over the top when in use. Issue solved.

Malcontent

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Your options are going to be pretty limited:

As will be print volume.

JT26

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It came down to 3 printer if you are going to start out.
1. Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer ($160)
2. equivalent to Ender v3 pro v2 ($199)

there is a reason this is a hobby Bc those 2 printer on top would need upgrade. (Manual leveling, look like pain)

don’t want to mess with it get anycube vyper $350 (just like the 2 above, but fully upgrade).

I was researching and dive into it myself

OP
OP
C

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It came down to 3 printer if you are going to start out.
1. Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer ($160)
2. equivalent to Ender v3 pro v2 ($199)

there is a reason this is a hobby Bc those 2 printer on top would need upgrade. (Manual leveling, look like pain)

don’t want to mess with it get anycube vyper $350 (just like the 2 above, but fully upgrade).

I was researching and dive into it myself
I think I'd rather bite the bullet and buy a printer that has the upgrades installed. Might cost less in the long run, and might mean less frustration.

JT26

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'd rather bite the bullet and buy a printer that has the upgrades installed. Might cost less in the long run, and might mean less frustration.
I did the same, Amazon lightning deal on few days ago had these Anycube Vyper+ white 1kg pla filament free = $365 after tax

You are not missing much, w/coupon 429-70 and free filament(scroll down for promotions)

ANYCUBIC Vyper 3D Printer, Auto Leveling Upgrade Fast FDM Printer Integrated Structure Design with TMC2209 32-bit Silent Mainboard, Removable Magnetic Platform, 9.6" x 9.6" x 10.2" Printing Size

reefz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own two ender 3 v2 that work AMAZING for printing abs reef safe parts. I sell stuff all the time and love them. They are super easy to build and use and very very easy to fix when there is a malfunction. Ive never even owned a different kind of printer cause these things are beasts! I highly recommend!!!

JT26

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own two ender 3 v2 that work AMAZING for printing abs reef safe parts. I sell stuff all the time and love them. They are super easy to build and use and very very easy to fix when there is a malfunction. Ive never even owned a different kind of printer cause these things are beasts! I highly recommend!!!
1. Do you have to level the bed every-time you print or only level when you print different things?
2. There 2 worth upgrade for ender 3 v2 to be equivalent to Vyper are auto level and that stability at the back in the y axis to hold when print(on the back top) excuse the proper term. Hopefully it’s understandable—. How much would it cost for these 2 upgrade on ender printer? Trying to decide the price diff if it already price in on machine.

reefz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Do you have to level the bed every-time you print or only level when you print different things?
2. There 2 worth upgrade for ender 3 v2 to be equivalent to Vyper are auto level and that stability at the back in the y axis to hold when print(on the back top) excuse the proper term. Hopefully it’s understandable—. How much would it cost for these 2 upgrade on ender printer? Trying to decide the price diff if it already price in on machine.
No you don’t have to level every time, at least I don’t. I know you can mod it with an automated bed level, but it’s so easy to do it but hand IMO. Btw I usually don’t level very often, maybe every 20-30 prints or if it accidentally gets messed up. Also im not sure what you are asking for the second upgrade. Ive done just fine with it with 0 upgrades and made a quality business out of it.

JT26

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No you don’t have to level every time, at least I don’t. I know you can mod it with an automated bed level, but it’s so easy to do it but hand IMO. Btw I usually don’t level very often, maybe every 20-30 prints or if it accidentally gets messed up. Also im not sure what you are asking for the second upgrade. Ive done just fine with it with 0 upgrades and made a quality business out of it.
Think it’s call Z axis upgarde

Reef AquaCult

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With lots of budget printers available these days you don’t really need Black Friday sale. Just get one $250 or less and start printing

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back