• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Friday Sale... $20 zoas, High End, Chalice, LPS, etc. *LOTS OF ITEMS*

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
dumb and dumber laughing GIF

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A few zoas still available. Going to close this down Friday.

saturn13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Great seller, just got my shipment, even with fedex late as usual. everything is fine and opening up. Colors are looking great definitelty will be buying from again.

C'monvonng m ng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't rude I just simply stated yours is not a crazy banana. Seems very suspicious you called yours that after seeing my thread. You wanna say "get over myself" then get over yourself. I don't want to see someone buy a coral that really isnt that coral. I cant say exactly what yours is because if it was Batman it would be all black centers not rings and Yellow Mellow has bright white ring

Yellow mellow lineage to CG Coral Group THAT ME. (center is not white at all)

Batman original lineage from ACC (IF I DIDNT MAKE A MISTAKE) beautiful bright yellow with center dark ring. Was sold $500 a frag back then.

Overall they all beautiful just the name
Happy reefing and stay safe.
Here some attachments CG yellow mellow
NOTHING AVAILABLE JUST SHARE

B4EC0BB9-BF4F-497D-8679-5A38A6E3E583.jpeg 3E443B2C-F2AC-4940-B08A-3F59384A6DD5.jpeg 88F63DAB-EF45-4622-8E97-27AEE1775E4A.jpeg 72ACB0CA-8443-4C26-9E87-86D4DD8AD6AD.jpeg

Last edited:

Textech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my coral today and couldn't be happier. Healthy and happy, super bright colors. Great packaging and outstanding communication. Plus, an awesome freebie! Can't beat a free a** krak, especially in a small order. Thanks again for the smooth transaction, can't wait to see the next batch you list .

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Just got my shipment from mateusz and I have to say it’s the healthiest and most vivid colored coral I have ever seen. Reassured me that everything would ship well, even the euphyllia, and everything showed up, open, happy, and ready to be rehomed. He gets a A++++ from me, don’t hesitate to buy from him!!

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is the next time you think you will have a sale gonna have to buy next time. Missed some of the torches and hammers this time

Connor Leith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller, everything showed up well packaged and in great condition. Opened up right after putting in the tank !

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where’d you get those venoms from? I can’t find anything like them online. Do you have a mother colony shot you can post?

**just to be clear, this is NOT an attack like that goni thing. I’ve just never seen that shade of pink in a zoa before and I think it’s gorgeous!

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Where’d you get those venoms from? I can’t find anything like them online. Do you have a mother colony shot you can post?

**just to be clear, this is NOT an attack like that goni thing. I’ve just never seen that shade of pink in a zoa before and I think it’s gorgeous!
Local Fish Store here about 2 years ago. The Widowmaker and MaryJane are the same sort of zoa with with the orange center mouth, black, then the lashes on each of them differ. Venom is pink, widowmaker is green, mary jane is white.

I unfortunately don't have the colony anymore, I chopped them all into single polyps to sell for the sale. I appreciate the sale and don't consider anything an attack.

**Not worried about what comments were said regarding the goniopora. Anyone who has the audacity to post his public text messages with other people, and causing a stink on another persons post is against the forum rules I believe (which he should know since hes made such a stink about the rules commenting on other posts). He should really just worry about himself. If he felt so strongly about the issue he should have sent me a PM.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local Fish Store here about 2 years ago. The Widowmaker and MaryJane are the same sort of zoa with with the orange center mouth, black, then the lashes on each of them differ. Venom is pink, widowmaker is green, mary jane is white.

I unfortunately don't have the colony anymore, I chopped them all into single polyps to sell for the sale. I appreciate the sale and don't consider anything an attack.

**Not worried about what comments were said regarding the goniopora. Anyone who has the audacity to post his public text messages with other people, and causing a stink on another persons post is against the forum rules I believe (which he should know since hes made such a stink about the rules commenting on other posts). He should really just worry about himself. If he felt so strongly about the issue he should have sent me a PM.
So the venoms really are the same pink as the picture?? They look incredible!

Renescence

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Matt! Your Exosphere is doing wonderful!

Your morph of the Gold Mauls are beautiful. You got anymore? :)

Im really digging those Gold Schlaggers too....like dang. Might have to order from you again.....

Salted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still shipping before the holidays? Two pieces I'm interested in. Will pm.

Mrmiles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my bounce mushroom. Couldn't be happier. Great seller

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back