Black Friday SALE 2022- ReefBreeders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1668975812938.png

All items are 10% off (excluding parts & clearance) from 11/18/2022 through 11/28/2022 at midnight EST. We're also offering free gifts with certain orders:

Orders over $99 will receive our new Charlie the Triggerfish keychain

Orders over $199 will receive both our new Charlie the Triggerfish magnet AND keychain

Orders of $499 will receive our new Charlie the Triggerfish magnet, keychain, and Reef Breeders t-shirt* Simply add the T-shirt you want to your cart and use the coupon code BF22T

Orders of $999 will receive our new Charlie the Triggerfish magnet, keychain, hoodie and Reef Breeders t-shirt* Simply add the hoodie + T-shirt to your cart, and use the coupon codes BF22hoodie & BF22T

Click Here to Shop Now!

*Please indicate in the order notes your shirt and/or hoodie style (zip up or pull over) if applicable to your purchase amount

*Applies to retail customers only. Swag must be requested in notes at checkout or emailed prior to shipment.

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back