Black spot on blue tang still there

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
I'm on day 6 of prazi. It's still there, but it does look a little smaller. Pic is lefinal pic about 2 weeks ago

20191207_095015.jpg

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still not 100% sure this is actually a problem (or one that you can do anything about, at least) - it may just be an old scar from a previous bout with ich or the like.

I'd keep going with the Prazi treatment. If you are 6 days in, you're basically halfway through. Keep going and see what develops.

OP
OP
K

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
I'm still not 100% sure this is actually a problem (or one that you can do anything about, at least) - it may just be an old scar from a previous bout with ich or the like.

I'd keep going with the Prazi treatment. If you are 6 days in, you're basically halfway through. Keep going and see what develops.
It's raised, but has gotten smaller

OP
OP
K

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0

Supposively 7 days is the treatment period

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supposively 7 days is the treatment period
7 days would be the minimum time. If you are not seeing results after that time, the general course is to do a 25% water change and run another round of treatment. You want to make sure the fish is eating and behaving normally throughout, of course.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back