• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow Anemone For Sale

Item Price
$100
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I have a black widow nem I bought a couple years back from ASD. Unfortunately my Rainbow Carpet Nem is not happy with the BTA and will not fully open. So the BTA needs to go. Asking for $100 picked up, Brick New Jersey. Shipping is not available at this time, prefer local pickup at this time.

Thank you,

IMG_20220616_161144_01.jpg

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m 6.5 hours away or I’d be on my way lol
Had to comment still though :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Good luck with sale!

OP
OP
RMS18

RMS18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang! that is a good deal! you will not ship?
I will if I don't get any traction locally. I always worry with shipping, but especially with nems. If a stick doesn't make it, I can just cut another.

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man im trying to think of where i can put it lol i really want it. Im about an hour and a half away would you be willing to meet in the middle?

OP
OP
RMS18

RMS18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man im trying to think of where i can put it lol i really want it. Im about an hour and a half away would you be willing to meet in the middle?
Hey, and hour and a half isn't bad ;) I'm 5 min away from Brielle beach, 8 from point pleasant and 10 from spring lake beach make a day of it :)

OP
OP
RMS18

RMS18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will take it if you explain how to care for it I got a 430 tall tank
You need to feed it live baby birds once a week lol. I'm just kidding. Anemones do best in mature-ish systems 6-8 months depending if you used live rock or dry rock. They like strong light, this nem is getting about 180-200 par from LEDs. They also decide where they want to go and will move around the tank and find a spot that matches flow and lighting of their liking. As the move around They could kill other corals that are in their path. They also can eat smaller fish or weak fish that aren't doing to well. They will host clown fish as you can see from my picture. They do not require feedings but I do feed all my nems (bta, carpets, flowers, mini maxis,) once a month fresh wild caught shrimp. As they grow they can split them one becomes two and this will continue, feeding speeds up the growth and splitting.

rocket098

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the tip I have been reading up on this species and how to care for it. I have a 430 gallon setup for about a year now. Kessil 500 for lights and lightly stocked at the moment. I can come by and pick it up if we can figure out a time that works. Thanks again.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back